Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Bella Vita second shipment

On 1/9/2015 kjae said:

Thanks, makupnut, I did read that line. But I still say I saw a spring subtle flowery hatbox as well as another when one of the hosts was selling it. They brought it out from the table behind them. I remember thinking that I could give the 1st as a present to my daughter and still get a hatbox for me on the subsequent shipments-it was a selling point for me. Maybe I Am imaging this.

When I clicked on my A/d order and looked at "shade descriptions" the last item listed in EVERY shipment was "gift box" so it leaves one to wonder what type of box? I was definitely under the impression they would all be hat boxes only maybe in different colors or patterns. I watched some of the presentations but never saw the future boxes and I skipped my second shipment and learn it was a simple box nothing fancy. Bottom line I purchased it because of the products (which is why I skipped the 2nd shipment--the colors not good for me) but that box is darn pretty and I wanted a second one. I totally understand your point.

Regular Contributor

I wish I would've kept my box and posted a picture of it. It was a regular Laura Geller box. Nothing special at all. Inside was the usual plastic form that held all the items. I didn't keep it since there was nothing I could do with it.

Frequent Contributor

I believe when they were doing future shipment descriptions live on air they did mention in one of the programs that the future shipments did not come in a hat box--so I was prepared and knew that it probably would just be an ordinary box. It is a flimsy ordinary box that says Bella Vita on it and is less than 2 inches high and square so it would not be suitable to use for anything else.

I am however very disappointed in the lip color because it is no way in heaven a warm nude on me. It looks like frosted white lipstick from the 70's on me (what was I thinking when I was wearing my Yardley of London white lipstick back then I must have been crazy). I think I am going to return it because the other products just do not wow me.

I will stay on board for the final shipment as that sounds more like colors I would use.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the 3rd shipment colors are suppose to be? looking for info on the eyeshadow color. trying to figure out if I really need the final kit

Super Contributor

eye duo is cashmere/prosecco-light pinky beige and a taupe brown color, brown eyed girl liner, lipstick in sweet, a creamy mauve shade

Frequent Contributor

On 3/3/2015 bambi z said:

eye duo is cashmere/prosecco-light pinky beige and a taupe brown color, brown eyed girl liner, lipstick in sweet, a creamy mauve shade

Thank you ,I will keep my last shipmentSmile

Frequent Contributor

On 3/3/2015 bambi z said:

eye duo is cashmere/prosecco-light pinky beige and a taupe brown color, brown eyed girl liner, lipstick in sweet, a creamy mauve

I just figured it out where this wonderful info came from and thank you againSmile

Super Contributor

Sure. It's not a problem at all!

Not applicable

Thanks bambi z for the third shipment update. Thanks to you I'll keep this shipment coming. Looking forward to this arrival.