Highlighted
Not applicable

Laura Geller Bella Vita second shipment

Did anyone get this? What did you think? I delayed my shipment.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Bella Vita second shipment

The eyeshadow is navy/silver light blue (really comes off as gray when u mix the two) the eyeliner is steel grey and the lipcolor is so nude it looks white on me and I am fair skinned. When I rubbed it on a tissue it appears pinkish but on it makes me look dead. Everything else was the same and no hatbox just a plain box. I was disapponted. I am looking forward to her second kit in the last Tsv she offered. It has green eyeshadow and that is my favorite go to color.
Frequent Contributor

I would skip it and get the third shipment if u don't need the BnB.
Regular Contributor

I love the eye shadow. I was excited when I saw the color. When I opened it the entire circle moved. It's not attached to the metal base. I can still use it but I have to be careful so it doesn't break into pieces.

I'm not sure if there is a way to fix it. Too late to send back since the packaging is already thrown out.

Maybe this will be available on it's own one day. One can only hope.

Trusted Contributor

Call me crazy, but I swear they showed another hatbox with a different design when they were showing the auto delivery that day. I delayed my second shipment also-gave the 1st as a present to my daughter so I have no details to add. Dis appointed if it does not come in a hatbox-silly as that sounds.

Frequent Contributor

I sent mine back and cancelled all future shipments. I thought that the colors were awful and not worth it.

Super Contributor

Since they were kind enough to post the colors, I already knew they would be horrible colors for me so I cancelled the shipment. Looking forward to the third shipment though! And all three shipments SHOULD come with the hat box and you have a right to be disappointed if it doesn't because the auto-delivery descriptions for each of those shipments includes the box. If it comes without that would be a misrepresentation.

Regular Contributor

Read the last line
It was in a box but I wouldn't call it a Gift Box

Second Shipment, December 2014:
0.32-oz Balance-N-Brighten Baked Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep
0.38-oz Baked Gelato Lace Illuminator in Ballerina, a universally flattering soft, golden taupe shade
0.08-oz Baked Eclipse Eyeshadow Duo in Starlight/Midnight, a cool silver shade and a midnight blue shade
0.33-fl oz StyleLASH Lengthening Mascara in Black
0.01-oz INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Fade to Grey, a dark steel shade with a silver shimmer
0.06-oz Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick in Cute, a creamy, warm nude shade
Double Ended Shadow/Foam Brush
Baked Angled Stippling Brush
Gift box
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare} I was looking forward to a second hat box, they are so cute! But if it's a box I can use for something, I'll be happy.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, makupnut, I did read that line. But I still say I saw a spring subtle flowery hatbox as well as another when one of the hosts was selling it. They brought it out from the table behind them. I remember thinking that I could give the 1st as a present to my daughter and still get a hatbox for me on the subsequent shipments-it was a selling point for me. Maybe I Am imaging this.