Occasional Contributor

Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation - Auto Delivery Packaging

I received my Laura Geller, baked elements foundation last week and it was not in the usual Laura Geller Box .  The compact was just wrapped in bubble wrap.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  It looks new an the spunge applicator had not been used.  Just wondering if this is the way it will be shipped now. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation - Auto Delivery Packaging

The company who owns Laura Geller filed bankruptcy in December 2018 so who knows what is going on there.  I was just on her website and purchased a large size baked vanilla highlighter with brush for $19.99.  I grabed several of them.  I noticed that it is a discontinued product.  It's one of her most popular products so I can't understand why they are discontinuing it.  Something must be going on.

Respected Contributor

This product has been discontinued FYI. I know because it was my favorite face powder and I’m devastated I can never get it again. 

Respected Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

The company who owns Laura Geller filed bankruptcy in December 2018 so who knows what is going on there.  I was just on her website and purchased a large size baked vanilla highlighter with brush for $19.99.  I grabed several of them.  I noticed that it is a discontinued product.  It's one of her most popular products so I can't understand why they are discontinuing it.  Something must be going on.

That bankruptcy only allowed her company to be sold off along with the other companies that were a part of this group. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I ordered it from Laura's website, it came in bubblewrap (or one of those bubble wrap bags). 

Do we know for sure it has been discontinued?  I suspected so and will be bummed as well, since I am using my last one.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

When I ordered it from Laura's website, it came in bubblewrap (or one of those bubble wrap bags). 

Do we know for sure it has been discontinued?  I suspected so and will be bummed as well, since I am using my last one.

Yes it’s been wiped from the face of the earth. At least in my shade. Just some old dregs available in various places. So mad!

Valued Contributor

I ordered some items from Laura’s website a few years ago and some were also bubble wrapped. That’s too bad about the baked elements, I’ve always really liked it.
Super Contributor

I love this product too! Gives very natural coverage. I found 2 of them in my shade at TJ Maxx. Paid $5.99 for each!