Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Baked Blushes vs Milani baked blushes

@ccassaday wrote:

Also anyone like the LG Bronze and. Brighten. Was thinking of trying the Roman Holididay. The fair is pretty but looks to pink to me.

@ccassaday For reference - I am a medium in LG's balance and brighten foundation but a light/medium in most other foundations.  Thinking the medium bronze and brighten looked to dark to me, I ordered the light bronze and brighten.  However, it was too light so ordered the medium.  The medium hasn't arrived yet.  My understanding of the Roman Holiday is it is for light/medium skin tones that are on the warm side.  I am more on the cool side.  The reviews for Roman Holiday on Laura's website have been great.

I can use the light bronze and brighten as a powder foundation if I want to so its not a total loss.

My suggestion is to go to Laura's website read the reviews and order from there.  The Q is still having shipping issues and I've been getting my things from Laura's website much faster than from the Q.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

Also anyone like the LG Bronze and. Brighten. Was thinking of trying the Roman Holididay. The fair is pretty but looks to pink to me.

@ccassaday For reference - I am a medium in LG's balance and brighten foundation but a light/medium in most other foundations.  Thinking the medium bronze and brighten looked to dark to me, I ordered the light bronze and brighten.  However, it was too light so ordered the medium.  The medium hasn't arrived yet.  My understanding of the Roman Holiday is it is for light/medium skin tones that are on the warm side.  I am more on the cool side.  The reviews for Roman Holiday on Laura's website have been great.

I can use the light bronze and brighten as a powder foundation if I want to so its not a total loss.

My suggestion is to go to Laura's website read the reviews and order from there.  The Q is still having shipping issues and I've been getting my things from Laura's website much faster than from the Q.

Hope this helps!

I am a light neutral. I just don't want my face to look pink and to me Roman holiday bronzer looks warm like a bronzer should.  They both look pretty. Hopefully they will have a demonstration soon showing the Roman holiday on a model.

Trusted Contributor

@ccassaday  I wear Bronze and Brighten for many years.  I just want to mention something in case it's not clear in what you've read. The two newer shades have a different finish than the three older ones.  They have illumination (slight frost) in the powder. One of the newer shades Roman Holiday would probably be the perfect shade for me but I like to be able to add more as needed and I don't want to shimmer out in the sunlight.  To me, matte bronzer looks more like a real tanned skin.  Also, I think it accentuates fine lines.  I'm disappointed they did this, maybe others wouldn't mind it.  

Esteemed Contributor

For those that use the bronze and brighten do you wear blush with it.  Anyone use the body frosting as a bronzer? What are some of your favorite bronzers? 

Also anyone try the LG compact with the body bronzer, tropical hues blush, and French vanilla highlight,

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday LG bronze and briten is my all time favorite...I have an extra in my linen closet.  I also have pink grapefruit and I also like that very much.