Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller Baked Blushes vs Milani baked blushes

Anyone used both. How do they compare.I was thinking of getting a Laura Geller one but the milani is a better price.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Baked Blushes vs Milani baked blushes

I have never used the Milani but use LG's and love them. They go on well, last long and look great.

Respected Contributor

I have 4 Milani baked blushes and I like them. I don't know if they are an exact color match for LG.  I'd go with who has the color blush you want to wear 

Trusted Contributor

I have three LG blushes and one Milani.  The Milani pink one looks the same on my skin as the LG pink one.  These are all baked blushes, they have a frost finish. Lately I prefer matte blush, Milani makes those too.  I'd try the Milani if they have a color you like.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the milani dolce  pink and luminoso. The pink grapefruit and pink butter cream look pretty in the LG.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the Milani Dolce Pink and the Luminoso and they are as good as Laura Geller's and they are $6.00 at Walmart!! I also have Milani's baked highlighter in Dolce Perle and it is as good as my LG-baked highlighter. 

There are more shades on Milani.com, which is having a summer sale with 25% off site-wide.

Honored Contributor

I've heard great things about Milani's Dolce Pink and Luminoso.

Two years ago my biggest concern was: I just ordered LG blushes, but should I pick up a couple Milani blushes?  Then we had a house fire.

Never got those Milani blushes but I do have a full size LG Pink Grapefruit.  The reason why I have a soft spot for LG blushes is this: The most expensive cosmetic item I ever purchased was the Laura Geller Baby Cakes Baked Blush Palette from drugstore.com in March 2010 for $39.75.

Laura Geller Baby Cakes Baked Blush Palette | Skinny Jeans & Sippy Cups Blog

Laura Geller Baby Cakes Blush Palette (Review, Swatches) | the lovely array

Yeah.  That one.

This palette lasted a decade.  Forty bucks over a ten-year period.  I'd say I got a bargain.  Every color worked for me so it was hard to choose one when it came time to buy a full-size blush.  Ended up with Pink Grapefruit (because it's just a flattering color) and Sunswept.  The day of the fire I was wearing Sunswept and I was thinking that I didn't like it quite as much as Pink Grapefruit.  Then the house burned.

Haven't used my blush since the mask mandate so I suspect this full-size Pink Grapefruit will outlive me.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Also anyone like the LG Bronze and. Brighten. Was thinking of trying the Roman Holididay. The fair is pretty but looks to pink to me.

Respected Contributor

@just bee I can attest to the longevity of the LG blushes. I had one that came with a TSV several years ago and I threw it out four years later after just hitting pan because, honestly,  I was just tired of it! 

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@just bee I can attest to the longevity of the LG blushes. I had one that came with a TSV several years ago and I threw it out four years later after just hitting pan because, honestly,  I was just tired of it! 

@Texasmouse 

More than once I wondered how she could make a profit selling blushes that last a lifetime! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~