Respected Contributor

Laura Geller B&B color advice

Good morning.  I want to order the Laura Geller QVC Deal 2 that expires tonight.  I have never used this brand and need color advice.  I have light skin with yellow undertones, dark blond hair, and blue eyes.  What color would you suggest?  Thanks to all who reply!

Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller B&B color advice

I have used Laura Geller for 15 yrs and have dark blonde hair and geen eyes with a complexion that has  yellow undertones , not much pink .

I usually get the medium as it is buildable with a brush until you get the coverage you neeed .

If I get the fair , it makes me look pale and it takes forever to bulid up to a colour if ever .

Hope you enjoy this cosmetic line as much as I do .

Valued Contributor

I seem to have your coloring, but with neutral undertones. I got the Guiled Collection, and after asking what color I should go with in the Beauty community myself, I chose Fair. It is a harsh, dark, orange mess on me, and I can’t tone it down with anything lighter like I could if it was liquid or cream, so I’m stuck with it. I wish I had gone with Porcelain, at least if it were too light I might have been able to use it as setting powder. I also started a thread about Geller’s blushes, I got at Ulta on sale and from QVC, that all go on very dark and I always need to powder over to tone them down even after putting just the barest whisper on my cheeks. And because the swirls in them are all over the map, one, Honeysuckle, has so much brown in it, so it might as well be a bronzer.
Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg

I have yellow undertones and that's always a game changer for a good color choice . My hair is almost black and I go with the medium. Darker is not good.

Trusted Contributor

I would go with Porcelain with your coloring.  I tried Fair at Ulta and it is dark and muddy.

Respected Contributor

Thank you to all who replied!  By reading all the responses, I saw that everyone has different experiences with this product, so I went to Ulta to see if they had it in person.  They did and Fair looked the best.  But while talking to a sales associate, she recommended IT's celebration foundation.  Have any of you used it?  The Light was best in it for me.

Contributor

I haven't tried the It cosmetics foundation. I recently tried Laura Geller's Balance and Brighten in Fair. I have similar coloring to you and I found Fair to be my perfect match. FYI: Laura's foundation tends to run darker than some other foundations. I get really good coverage with her baked foundation. It isn't drying and leaves my skin with a beautiful glow. I have gotten a lot of compliments since wearing her products. I hope this helps.
Respected Contributor

For me B&B wins hands down. It is more natural than It 

foundation. It was heavy going into pores and accentuating them, and I don’t have large pores. 

Honored Contributor

When I used it she had a color called fairly light.  

It was a good combo of the two.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras

I am so disappointed in the lack of communication in Laura Gellers product info. I have been trying to get info on her 31 day holiday baked eyeshadow kit for weeks. I love her products been buying them for years this year  I didn't want to miss out out on her holiday eyeshadow so a month ago I called QVC to see if they could tell me when and if she was having volume 3., have the others? I have tried to calling her company which the customer service number given says the same thing all the time due to high volume of calls leave a message and they will contact you back in 2-3 days, so I left a message and no response. The message also tells you you can email her at the email the provided and still no response. I love this makeup and spend a lot of money on her products if you can't reach them to try and buy a product, it concerns me for the first time , because if there's a problem with her product you can't even return it, if no one will even contact you back to see if they can help. Still ❤️ The product but disappointed in the customer service dept.