Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller B&B color advice

@Ainhisg

a293703

On air right now is a great kit - you do have to buy a brush but the tri colored compact is heaven.  LG make-up is a 1 minute fix and you are done.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@Ainhisg

a293703

On air right now is a great kit - you do have to buy a brush but the tri colored compact is heaven.  LG make-up is a 1 minute fix and you are done.

@hopi  I just watched the video. That Tri Colored Compact does look great!  The models look really beautiful with that on.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007

Been thru one last year and on my new on. You open 1 compact and your done.  Ordered the bronzer one over the summer and will probably try it in the dead of winter.  The only other thing I need is Laura's concealor color stick in #1 - they tend to run a tad dark. 

Mascara, eyeline or lipstick optional depending the day.

Respected Contributor

@hopi, thank you! I wore the celebration all day yesterday and decided against it. The foundation I’m currently using with HD powder looks better than it. I went back to Ulta today and got the B&B in fair. I am going to wear it tomorrow to see what I think. Do I put my under eye concealer on before or after the B&B? I will look at the item you suggested; thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg

I always put the concealer on first, then highlight with the sponge pad(down center of nose, above the cheeks- that c motion on the undereyebone and around the up to eyebrow and over the eyebrows).  Then brush on blush and finish with sweeping b&b to blend. When using concealer I never put any powder over it. It is just to much. Laura said today and its true you can use the highlight for lids, under brows and concealer

My new thing is to give it one spray with Tatcha luminous dewy mist spray (also my neck and chest with the spray).  It looks lovely.

I am done so quick, this is a very natural, soft look but gives so much lift due to the highlighter.

Hope that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

I find it runs dark, the medium looks like mud on me.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Ainhisg

I always put the concealer on first, then highlight with the sponge pad(down center of nose, above the cheeks- that c motion on the undereyebone and around the up to eyebrow and over the eyebrows).  Then brush on blush and finish with sweeping b&b to blend. When using concealer I never put any powder over it. It is just to much. Laura said today and its true you can use the highlight for lids, under brows and concealer

My new thing is to give it one spray with Tatcha luminous dewy mist spray (also my neck and chest with the spray).  It looks lovely.

I am done so quick, this is a very natural, soft look but gives so much lift due to the highlighter.

Hope that makes sense.

@hopi, I can’t thank you enough! It made perfect sense! I hope I like the B&B. It sounds perfect. I cant remember the last time I looked so forward to running errands. Lol I hope the deal you shared with me is still available tomorrow after I see if I like the foundation and color.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I find it runs dark, the medium looks like mud on me.

Me too. I use light.