Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller April 17th TSV

I sure hope it is not the same as at QVCUK.  Unless she makes this Tahitian Glow in a lighter shade, like she did with Balance & Bronze?  No way I can wear this.  Big compact at Little price, or not.  Way too dark for me.  Guess we just have to wait it out to find out.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

Hey Mistic,
I agree. Tahitian Glow is way to dark for my fair complexion. I love that Laura made Bronze n Brighten in a fair shade. It's important to have choices in shades.
Trusted Contributor

@TriciaPat wrote:
Hi Ladies,
I have a sinking feeling in my stomached that the recent Qvcuk Laura Geller tsv will be the same for us. I am not sure, but sometimes Laura does do the same Tsv as the U.K. We'll have to wait and see.

@TriciaPat - Oh no! That would be a huge disappointment!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm in need of more Balance and Brighten.  If it's in a kit with other items I'd use, I might consider buying. If it's got Spackle, highlighter and her mascara though, it'll be a pass for me.

Contributor

Hi Geller Gals,
I have a hint of what's in the April 17th TSV. It looks like it will have the diamond dust gelato highlighter. Everything else is still a mystery. I found this information on Laura's Facebook page. I'm getting excited!
Trusted Contributor

@TriciaPat wrote:
Hey Mistic,
I agree. Tahitian Glow is way to dark for my fair complexion. I love that Laura made Bronze n Brighten in a fair shade. It's important to have choices in shades.

I am very fair so would never wear the Tahitian Glow on my face, but it is great on my legs in the summer time!

Respected Contributor

OK Sleuths ~ I have one Gelato in the Guilded Honey, and I like that, as long as I only use a tiny amount.  It came in a full face kit last year.  So, you guess it will be a full face kit again?  If it is, and there is B & B in it?  I hope it is not the B & Glow.  I have that, but have to use a very light dusting, as this old Lady doesn't need too much Shimmer & Glow.  That compact will last forever, as most of those do.  I know some don't need it either.  One can only use so much...

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

When I use her gelato, I put it under my makeup. I saw Jillian do that one time on Beauty IQ. It's a little too much for me otherwise. I love her French Vanilla highlighter too. After I put it on, I use a blending brush all over my face to make everything is blended and looks natural. She has some great products. I actually like her Balnce and Brighen foundation over Bare Minerals.

Contributor

Hey Ladies,
I got the scoop on what is in Laura's tsv. It is a three piece collection. It includes a supersize gelato highlighter in you choice of Diamond Dust or Gilded Honey with a coordinating lipgloss. Also, the collection includes Balance and Brighten (of course). I believe the balance and Brighten is regular size. I don't know how much it will be and I don't know the item number yet. I got this information from Laura's Facebook page. However, she did say it will be available for presage.
Contributor

The collection is called, "Glow your own way"!