Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller April 17th TSV

[ Edited ]

@soonersis wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@TriciaPat wrote:
It's free shipping on available for 2 easy payments. The description says the collection comes with all over face brush, but I don't see any brush in the pictures. I hope it's true.

@TriciaPat - The face brush IS listed in the components, but the video clearly states "Face Brush Not Included," so who knows?

I have Gilded Honey - it's wonderful! Smiley Happy

Something is wrong somewhere.  What @TriciaPat states is right, and in the description of the auto delivery for this it states that the brush is only included in the first shipment and not the subsequest ones.  Hopefully it will be cleared up in the initial presentation Tuesday night.

When I looked at the Questions & Answers section for this TSV, someone asked if the brush comes with it and this is one of the answers I read:

A: 

"Don't assume that. I called customer service and asked the same question. They said the included brush was a MISTAKE and they will correct it on the website.
According to CS NEITHER the single shipment or auto-delivery get the brush. IT IS NOT INCLUDED."

Contributor

The TSV from Laura Geller on April 17th will be Balance & Brighten and an Illuminator and lipgloss.  (2 choices)

Honored Contributor

I am in desperate need of LG French vanilla highlighter...can't find it anywhere and her website seems to have discontinued it; hoping it is in a kit if that's the tsv.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too bad, I like Laura but B n B never gave me any coverage, and highlighters/ illuminizers have been done to hills and back- unfortunately they highlight every flaw on a mature face.  But hope the buyers love it! 

Now, a matte bronzer with a brow or liner pencil would have been a go for me... JMO.

I wish Laura would bring back the sugar- free matte blushes!

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing I need in this TSV.......:-(

Respected Contributor

LG still has the porfofino/French vanilla duo on her site That's what I have, as you can't buy it alone anymore.

The Baked Gelato highlighters aren't bad, but they aren't like FV. I had the previous "Gilded" set and this TSV is too similar to the past ones to make sense, although the Diamond one is very pretty. The size of the Gelato is larger than the previous, which is a tad small to get a brush across. I use a fan brush however and it works fine. I wear her BnB and a highlighter every day. The only thing I don't like are her shadows. They don't show up on me, or they are muddy  looking. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess

Try ebay

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t use Laura Geller products.  I tried in the past but not for me.  However just tuned in this morning to take a peek and she does have some lovely models to work with.  Who is that Alicia with short hair cut  salt and pepper hair.  She is beautiful

Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I am in desperate need of LG French vanilla highlighter...can't find it anywhere and her website seems to have discontinued it; hoping it is in a kit if that's the tsv.

@lovesrecess There is  a  kit on QVC A232299.  Also eBay