Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller April 17th TSV

Hey ~ I saw a picture of this "somewhere" today while searching, but can't remember where, and wasn't sure if this was the TSV.  How on earth would one ever use up a double size gelato?  And I saw in the photo that the gloss was like tinted clear, and full of glitter.   Does that even make sense?  Probably not.  LOL  I hope I am wrong......

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

Hey Ladies,
A301391 is the item number for the Laura Geller tsv. I believe it is $44.00.
Contributor

It's free shipping on available for 2 easy payments. The description says the collection comes with all over face brush, but I don't see any brush in the pictures. I hope it's true.
Respected Contributor

I looked at the number provided and this kit is ok, but I could have done without the gelato. I still have the gold one that was in a TSV last year and haven't even made a dent in it yet. I need a new Baked Balance and Brighten soon. I hope the brush is included as I am due for a new one. I think I'll choose the Honey color, not sure yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hey ~ I saw a picture of this "somewhere" today while searching, but can't remember where, and wasn't sure if this was the TSV.  How on earth would one ever use up a double size gelato?  And I saw in the photo that the gloss was like tinted clear, and full of glitter.   Does that even make sense?  Probably not.  LOL  I hope I am wrong......

I have 4 shades of Laura's lip gloss including the two offered in this TSV.  I've never been much of a fan of lip gloss but have to say I love these.  I even put the lightest one on before I go to bed and it's still on in the morning so my lips never have a dryness problem.  These are not sticky or runny, just a really good consistency.

Since I've always worn frosted lipstick as I dislike a matte look I love the sparkle in these.

Respected Contributor

Smiley Happy I'm glad this Kit is going to be a winner for many.  It's not for me, but hey, that's OK.  Enjoy Ladies!  Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't need any BnB yet, so iif I order I'll try the shade golden medium, or tan, to use as a light bronzer. I may not buy it, I have enough highlighter myself. I may try the Golden Honey for an eye shadow.not sure yet, I'll wait for the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@TriciaPat wrote:
It's free shipping on available for 2 easy payments. The description says the collection comes with all over face brush, but I don't see any brush in the pictures. I hope it's true.

@TriciaPat - The face brush IS listed in the components, but the video clearly states "Face Brush Not Included," so who knows?

I have Gilded Honey - it's wonderful! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was just sent an email about her TSV It's all about the glow. 

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@TriciaPat wrote:

@TriciaPat - The face brush IS listed in the components, but the video clearly states "Face Brush Not Included," so who knows?

I have Gilded Honey - it's wonderful! Smiley Happy

Something is wrong somewhere.  What @TriciaPat states is right, and in the description of the auto delivery for this it states that the brush is only included in the first shipment and not the subsequest ones.  Hopefully it will be cleared up in the initial presentation Tuesday night.