Contributor
Does anyone know what Laura Geller's tsv will be? Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller April 17th TSV

Hey AngelGirl ~  No, I don't know, but that is not because I havent tried to find out.  The only thing I could find was her recent TSV on the Q UK channel, and that was the Tahitian Glow & and a LipGloss.  I do hope that is not it for us here.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@TriciaPat wrote:
Does anyone know what Laura Geller's tsv will be? Thanks.

@TriciaPat, no, I wasn't even aware she was having a TSV ( since QVC did away with the hard copy of InsideQ I don't keep up).

Respected Contributor

I wish she had a kit with different baked eyeshadows.  

Frequent Contributor

I just hope balance & brighten is not involved. I have so many I do not need anymore.  I love her shadows, blush and lip glosses but if there is a B&B I won't be buying.

Contributor

My thanks to everyone that replied to my inquiry. I rarely post anything, so I appreciate all the feedback. I also have been searching different places to find out what will be on the tsv. No luck so far. I also have a lot of Laura's Balance and Brighten so I'm hoping that the tsv will have others products. On place that I check for tsv info is peacemanor.blogspot.com. May be something you ladies want to check out. So far there is no info for April 17th, but I'm checking on a regular basis.
Respected Contributor

I will keep looking, too.  I got a feeling that there will be some type of B&B in the TSV.  She usually presents a full face kit.  I could use a new compact in a darker shade of B&B for this summer.  Been using her newer Light shade all winter, but need the Medium for summer.  The stuff does last a long long time, and I sure understand some not wanting or needing another one.  Maybe she will do something totally different?  For me personally, I'm hoping for something nice "without" tons of shimmer, sparkle, glitter.....

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I expect peacemanorblogspot to have it about 3-4 days in advance. I check there almost every day. Heart If it is all color cosmetics (no BnB), I will probably purchase. 

Oh, I hope it is not based on Balance n Brighten AGAIN! I will not purchase any BnB. 

Yes, the QVCUK TSV did  not look interesting at all. I hope it's not the same one they just had. 

Frequent Contributor

Ha! I'm actually looking for BnB. I am almost out. I don't usually buy the kits because I end up not using half the items. I'll see what she's offering though.

Contributor

Hi Ladies,
I have a sinking feeling in my stomached that the recent Qvcuk Laura Geller tsv will be the same for us. I am not sure, but sometimes Laura does do the same Tsv as the U.K. We'll have to wait and see.