Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Anniversary Event

Anyone shopping this event? 

I LOVE her Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow that I use for face and body for warm color boost - natural effect and such a great size/value

I also love her Kajal eyeliners. 

She has good quality products.  I decided to try her foundation - typically use a liquid,  IT Cosmetics is my go to, but I've been interested to try the Balance and Glow. Ordered the  Golden Medium

A397059
Laura Geller Deluxe-Size Balance-n-Glow Foundation

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller Anniversary Event

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Anyone shopping this event? 

I LOVE her Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow that I use for face and body for warm color boost - natural effect and such a great size/value

I also love her Kajal eyeliners. 

She has good quality products.  I decided to try her foundation - typically use a liquid,  IT Cosmetics is my go to, but I've been interested to try the Balance and Glow. Ordered the  Golden Medium

A397059
Laura Geller Deluxe-Size Balance-n-Glow Foundation

@Chi-town girl - Of course! I stayed away from LG for a while after her company was first sold, but it looks like this second owner is going back to the products we all loved. 

The Balance 'n Glow looks great! I am fickle when it comes to foundation, and I already have and use B&B, but I'm really enjoying her new eyeshadow set "A Palette for All Seasons." I'm still thinking of her Quench 'n Tint too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm back using some of Laura Geller's products - have her Balance n Brighten, kajal eyeliners, and a few blushes.  

She's been on a lot lately and even if I don't buy anything, I enjoy watching her.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I'm back using some of Laura Geller's products - have her Balance n Brighten, kajal eyeliners, and a few blushes.  

She's been on a lot lately and even if I don't buy anything, I enjoy watching her.  

I do too @JudyL ! I usually DVR her shows because I learn a lot. All of the cosmetic line vendors are great and helpful, but Laura REALLY teaches!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom @JudyL  - thank you for sharing! I too enjoy her shows. Great tips and she's such a nice person - very enjoyable to watch

I'm happy to get to watch her show that will be on soon after the Nash show

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Im soooo tempted to buy this lippie set $35, This Day Only

A397067
Laura Geller Italian Marble 4-Piece Lipstick Collection

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I really like the Kajals too. Clinique sometimes also has nice skinny kohl pencils. 

But I've never known anyone who has tried the body frosting. Doesn't it rub off on clothing and upholstery? How do you keep it from doing that? 

Honored Contributor

Once I finish my current stash of Tris McEvoy eye base ( HSN had a great offer recently for the jumbo size), I'm going to try Laura's eye base product. It looks amazing! Watched the video from last night show she had with Katrina. Some great suggestions for usage beyond it being a good eye base. Is anyone ordering it? Would appreciate reviews! 

A387926
Laura Geller Spackle Waterproof Eye Primer Duo

Honored Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I really like the Kajals too. Clinique sometimes also has nice skinny kohl pencils. 

But I've never known anyone who has tried the body frosting. Doesn't it rub off on clothing and upholstery? How do you keep it from doing that? 

@KaySD - I use a self tanner for my arms and legs,, I use the body frosting to add color and contour for my face, neck décolleté,  shoulders,  tops of feet and hands. No issues with color transfer.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Chi-town girl. I've always wondered about that. What you are doing sounds beautiful.