Contributor

Laura Geller All Stars Collection review

Ordered this because I was afraid I'd run out of porcelain foundation. This foundation is perfect for my pale complexion! And the finish is so nice. It isn't matte or masky. Isn't glowy or glittery but has a lovely youthful dewy look. Just great. (Laura please don't change it)

The eyeshadow/eye rims compact is now my "go to" for eyes. There are 2 colors and one is a mingle of rose/peach/bronze and the darker is violet/blue/burgandy colors. Seems to look different every time I use them. The darker color I use wet for my eyeliner and the bronzy is my shadow. Let me tell you, the liner applied this way stays almost all day! So much better than any "bullet proof" liners I've ever used.

The eye Spackle is AMAZING! It is so much more than primer. It is my concealer and my highlighter. I use it over my entire upper lid from brow to lashes. You only need a teeny bit as it blends beautifully over the skin. I use it in my #11 lines, nose to mouth lines and at the corners of my mouth. I put a little over my makeup right under my lower lip and just below lower lashes. I think that it helps corral that eyeliner. Like I said, AMAZING! Only complaint is that I want a huge size and the little tube is so tiny. But, since you only use a little maybe it'll last awhile.

The Pink Grapefruit blush is ok. Not my favorite but ok. For some reason it might look a little "orangy" on my fair skin that puts me off. I think I'll probably give it to my daughter who has a little darker skin tone. I'll stick to my favorite Physicians Formula "hearts" blush and my 2nd favorite Laura's blush in Tropics.

I already know that I love the face Spackle. Champagne came in the kit and it works well for me. So refreshing when you apply it. I think that I may prefer the Ethereal color though.

Overall I give this kit a thumb's up. Keep it up Laura Geller. You make this old girl's skin look good! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}