Contributor

Laura Geller 8-piece Roman Holiday Gift Collection

[ Edited ]

Beautiful Collection!!Heart

[Links removed by Moderator - Early Order Today's Special Value Links] 

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 8-piece Roman Holiday Gift Collection

thank you for posting this-looks really great!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

I really want to order except for the color choice in foundation.....the very reason I switched to Baked Elements! With the swirling, the B&B is too inconsistent. Sometimes the porcelain has too much pink, and sometimes the fair has too much brown. i just don't know which color to order!
Esteemed Contributor

As much I love LG and have been waiting for the holiday kit it is very disappointing to see, no blush or brush with this kit. Q lately really skips on a great deal and a full face of make-up all the time.

This will be an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

I ended up canceling both of mine. Impulsive at first, then decided I don't want to have to deal with blending two foundation colors.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, the colors really should be more consistent.  My last one was fine except that I didnt use it and it dried out.  I still have a half bnb and half bronze compact and there is more bronze than the other. I wish it was the other way around. It defeats the purpose.  I wont be ordering again. It does help even out my skintone without giving me a heavy coverage and that is what I like about it.

I do want to try her baked elements at one point.

And this tsv has too many lip products for me. I really dont use them. But, this is a nice tsv for those that use all of the products.

Honored Contributor

Disappointing. I don't like her lip glosses/stains. Black eyeliner is boring and I have a million. And even though this is a new illuminating B&B, I don't like the formulation of the regular B&B so I have no interest in trying an illuminating one. B&B is way too powdery looking, no matter how light I apply it and the colors don't work at all for me. And I agree with others who stated that the consistency of the pans are off because there is no way you can be consistent with the variations of the color swirls. I wish it were baked and the eyeliner colors changed and no lip gloss (blush instead?), which are the worst.

Her color combinations lately of the eyeshadows and lip products are really odd.

Frequent Contributor

I wish Laura would have included a blush in the kit instead of 3 lip products. That way, you would have products to create a full face.