Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

[ Edited ]

@sonechko thanks for your review of the new LG kit. Will be interested to hear how you like the new foundation.

@HappyDaze and @sonechko I wanted to also let you know that I tried the Light BE this morning and did find it a little dark and yellow.  However, later in the day it seemed less so -- more blended in I guess.  I asked a female colleague in the afternoon about my makeup and she could see it looked different but thought it looked fine -- she said my skin looked smooth.  So, this is why I'm thinking of also picking up the Fair as it might be a better match or if not, I suppose I could mix them.  Unfortunately, I'll have to pay $7.95 to ship one compact!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@sonechko thanks for your review of the new LG kit. Will be interested to hear how you like the new foundation.

@HappyDaze and @sonechko I wanted to also let you know that I tried the Light BE this morning and did find it a little dark and yellow.  However, later in the day it seemed less so -- more blended in I guess.  I asked a female colleague in the afternoon about my makeup and she could see it looked different but thought it looked fine -- she said my skin looked smooth.  So, this is why I'm thinking of also picking up the Fair as it might be a better match or if not, I suppose I could mix them.  Unfortunately, I'll have to pay $7.95 to ship one compact!

@sueinsf yes but use the 30% off code and go through mrrebates. That might be enought to almost cover the s/h at least?

And yes @sonechko thanks for your initial impressions of the kit. let us know what you think of the foundation when you try it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf yes but use the 30% off code and go through mrrebates. That might be enought to almost cover the s/h at least?

It does cover most of it @HappyDaze.  I think it's $4.95 with the 30% and about $1.00 from Mr. Rebates.  Definitely helps!  And still much less than it would be anywhere else!

Respected Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble getting posts to show up when they "quote"??  I had it happen earlier on this thread from my work computer (when I thought I had already posted about using the Light BE this morning) and just now  from my home computer when I tried responding to you @HappyDaze.  So weird!

So, to answer without quoting, yes --  it's $4.95 with the 30% and another $1.00 from Mr Rebates so that does cover most of the shipping.  And it's still much cheaper than buying it anywhere else.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf I haven't had that issue, sorry. Smiley Sad Did you already order the foundation?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not yet on the Fair @HappyDaze.   By the way I was interested to read the discussion earlier about how long the compact lasts.  My BnB seems to last a REALLY long time.  I would certainly expect this to last 4-6 months, no?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

Not yet @HappyDaze.   By the way I was interested to read the discussion earlier about how long the compact lasts.  My BnB seems to last a REALLY long time.  I would certainly expect this to last 4-6 months, no?

I sure would think so, although another poster aid it only lasts her 4-5 weeks? I have had mine for close to three months and used it almost every day since I've gotten it and it looks like maybe half full still? It is a smaller compact than B&B though. B&B has about .32 oz of product and I think BE has .19? I've never used a B&B to completion though so not sure how long that would have lasted me compared to this.

Honored Contributor

By the way, has anyone tried the copper cadabra eye rimz? It looks pretty but I was wondering if it reads more reddish or golden? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

I picked it up with my order yesterday, @HappyDaze. I picked this one over another bronze tone rimz, specifically because I thought it was not as reddish but more golden. Will see, and I'll let you know.

Honored Contributor

10% rebate back from BeFrugal