Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

Here is some eye-shadows from this sale:

IMG_0030_5.JPGIMG_0031_5.JPGIMG_0034_5.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Thanks girls for the heads up...I got a few of my fave eyeshadows (Rome!)  and a Baked Elements in Light (I had medium long ago when I used to tan in a booth...I know I know...I stopped... so hush lol)

I do use BnB sometimes but the talc does sometimes mess with my dry skin ( in the winter especially)...wish she would eliminate talc from all her powders...I also got some InkCredible liners based on your reviews...I love a smear proof, water proof thin eyeliner ( love my Skinn smudgesticks for thicker lines and smudging)  

Sorry didn't see this earlier, @Krissy_1968 but you are welcome! Let us know what you think of the liners. I tried one of her liners a few years ago but they irritated my eyes. I can't remember the name of the ones I tried though? Are the InkCredible liners gel based pencils or more dry, like a regular pencil type liner?

Unfortunately, I thought I had ordered the liners but ,alas, they had sold out...I got the BE in light, and several eyeshadows which I love...so I will be hunting for those liners on her site or HL (as I am all for a good sale and my cc will thank me lol!) Perhaps another here can tell you if they are gel based or dryer...until I get one I suppose I will settle for my Skinn smudgesticks applied very thinly (a chore lol!) 

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 bummer!  every time I think I have that set in my cart during a sale, when I check out it's sold out😞  I won't buy just 1 when I know a set exists. LOL I don't need it, just want it, so I can wait.

Love the Skinn smudge sticks and have a few stashed.  Love Dusk and Emerald.  New sets are not getting good reviews so will hope some show up on HL & Zulilly.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 aww bummer! Smiley Sad They are always on Hautelook when her products are on there, plus she's been having sales like crazy over the past several months so keep an eye on the sales.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo @Krissy_1968 I still need to try some of those SKINN smudgesticks! Do they have good lasting power? Any issues with creasing? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

I did not like them @HappyDaze, don't remember exactly why - was a year ago. But they were just sitting there, untill I was ready to dump them. But don't mind my opinion, since Skinn products are very popular with many.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I did not like them @HappyDaze, don't remember exactly why - was a year ago. But they were just sitting there, untill I was ready to dump them. But don't mind my opinion, since Skinn products are very popular with many.

@sonechko oh dang, try to remember why you didn't like them! lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Well @HappyDaze, it is a little bit hard for me to describe, for one - I do not want to offend any of James followers - there many! Cat Happy And second, I can't quite put my finger on it, therefore - can't describe well.

Only thing that I know - ALL products I bought from this line, ended up collecting dust for me and thrown out eventually. Starting from a eye-shadow palette from the time when Evine wast still either ShopNBC or the other new name. And this palette was in my favorite back then shades of amethyst! It's either the color tones, or could be a wrong quality of frost - they were only used a few times.

To the some recent purchases of a little longer than a year ago. I bought lots of his skin care, including TTV kit, and some make-up, including a few of smudgesticks. NONE of this huge order items worked for me. Skin care next to Isomers is heavy, and I could feel it's coating my face all day long. Make-up, well can't find words, but maybe a little "K-Mart-ish", a little garish, in my opinion. I apologize, Skinn Girls! Just my take on this line.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suebdoo @Krissy_1968 I still need to try some of those SKINN smudgesticks! Do they have good lasting power? Any issues with creasing? TIA!

I find the smudgesticks last until I take them off...no creasing or bleeding under my eye like some other brands ( Doll 10 was one that left me running for a qtip mid day as I had the dreaded racoon eyes Woman Surprised) The smudgesticks don't have a sharp point, more like a crayon and so getting a thin line is more work but can be done...like @Suebdoo I love dusk (a light mauve) and chocolate and use his blue sage for inner lower water line...I will be on the look out for the LG Inkredible ones..I think I had tried her I care ones and they were a no for me...

@sonechko No offense ever taken...what some love, others do not...luckily there are so many brands of makeup and skincare for us all to find ones we love...I like Isomers, mix several serums with Skinn ( I am very dry so Manuela's water based products never provide lasting moisture for me while his do)...so what was heavy for you works perfect for me...Glad we all found what works for us! I am interested in her shampoo line wth the Immortal and perhaps her ttv too...Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @Krissy_1968! I noticed, you mentioned D visits close to Isomers, so I know you like this product. Like I said earlier - I really don't want to offend anyone of his follows, I was only answering a question. His line is not for me, and I am sorry about that, because I really like Dimitri.