Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Thanks girls for the heads up...I got a few of my fave eyeshadows (Rome!)  and a Baked Elements in Light (I had medium long ago when I used to tan in a booth...I know I know...I stopped... so hush lol)

I do use BnB sometimes but the talc does sometimes mess with my dry skin ( in the winter especially)...wish she would eliminate talc from all her powders...I also got some InkCredible liners based on your reviews...I love a smear proof, water proof thin eyeliner ( love my Skinn smudgesticks for thicker lines and smudging)  

Sorry didn't see this earlier, @Krissy_1968 but you are welcome! Let us know what you think of the liners. I tried one of her liners a few years ago but they irritated my eyes. I can't remember the name of the ones I tried though? Are the InkCredible liners gel based pencils or more dry, like a regular pencil type liner?

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

Thanks @HappyDaze!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueinsf @Rachb @sonechko and anyone else who is interested- I finally got a response from Laura Geller's Customer service. I asked two questions:

- will you be discontinuing Baked Elements Foundation?

-will you be reformulating Baked Elements Foundation?

They only responded to the first question-they are NOT, I repeat, NOT discontinuing Baked Elements Foundation. So some good news! However, I will have to reply and ask them about reformulating it. Hopefully they just overlooked that question and aren't just avoiding answering it!

Okay they responded super quick and said that there are no plans to reformulate Baked elements either! YAY! GREAT news for me and others who love it!

Whew........! Thanks @HappyDaze!!! I think I am just about to do a happy dance!!! Woman Happy I still need just a few days to make sure-sure, but I think I am already almost sure, I am going to send the both LG TSVs back. Fair is tried, and Light - untouched. You know why Happy D.? Because you were right - LG GE is a Bomb!

The double take is very nice, but no. BE is better. It's just like my skin - I don't see it and I don't feel it. But I look fine wearing it! That's what I am talkin' about, baby!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueinsf @Rachb @sonechko and anyone else who is interested- I finally got a response from Laura Geller's Customer service. I asked two questions:

- will you be discontinuing Baked Elements Foundation?

-will you be reformulating Baked Elements Foundation?

They only responded to the first question-they are NOT, I repeat, NOT discontinuing Baked Elements Foundation. So some good news! However, I will have to reply and ask them about reformulating it. Hopefully they just overlooked that question and aren't just avoiding answering it!

Okay they responded super quick and said that there are no plans to reformulate Baked elements either! YAY! GREAT news for me and others who love it!

Whew........! Thanks @HappyDaze!!! I think I am just about to do a happy dance!!! Woman Happy I still need just a few days to make sure-sure, but I think I am already almost sure, I am going to send the both LG TSVs back. Fair is tried, and Light - untouched. You know why Happy D.? Because you were right - LG GE is a Bomb!

The double take is very nice, but no. BE is better. It's just like my skin - I don't see it and I don't feel it. But I look fine wearing it! That's what I am talkin' about, baby!

@sonechko lol! you are too funny! And I know!!! It really is an amazing foundation and I am so glad I finally tried it. I actually am starting to see the bottom of the pan now on my first one and I can't say that about any other powder foundations I've ever used and tried. I am glad you are liking it too!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I do! I love it, and I got to try it only because of your excellent reviews.

Now, don't know about you @HappyDaze, you were totally quiet about IT TSV, but as you may guess, of course I ordered it too! I want to have a liquid foundation also, and this one kind-of sort-of - is liquid. With SFP.  Will see.

I received both package from LG site sale today.  Did not play with them much yet, but I already see - it's going to be a lot of fun! Loved many things, expecially the Rimz! That bronze color is really nice and rich Bronze. All Rimz colors I got are great. Can't wait to try them all. These items are very different from any other eye make-up I know of.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko well then I am certainly happy to hear something you tried because of my recommendation worked out well. Smiley Happy Always happy to hear that because I don't like when people waste their money on things that don't work well for them.  I don't use IT cosmetics because they contain animal-derived ingredients from killed animals so that is why I didn't say anything about the TSV. I do have a foundation from Missha spf 50 and all, just like the IT one. I like the texture and formulation of it but it is a tad too yellow for me (I have pink/neutral undertones, not yellow) so I can't really wear it. I will stick to my Missha BB creams for liquid. Smiley Happy If you ever want to try that one, it is only $10-$11 for oz on Amazon. Normally it is much more but Amazon has great deals on Missha products. It gets great reviews and I know a few people on the board really love it.

So happy to hear about the LG rimz! I can't wait to get my order. I think it is coming on Friday. I will let you know what I think of the copper rimz.

Anyway, got to get going for now. chat at ya later!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, I misspoke @HappyDaze, it's cooper not bronze. I always get confused between these two. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts about IT, and also I am pink/neutral, and yellow based foundation does not work for me, so Missha is then out for me also.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze which Missha BB is best for dry skin?  I have to quit trying powders!!  Love the LG BE but think it's a little dry looking after awhile.  There is a sample set on both Amazon and eBay I will get. Bought some a year or so ago and remember they looked gray on me so I tossed em  LOL. I should have played around more I think.  Will finish with the BE this time.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo Lol yeah don't freak out, they look gray initially going on but that doesn't last. Smiley Happy Do you want light or medium coverage? I really like the wrinkle filler for the lighter coverage and perfect cover for more medium coverage. I also like the signature real complete-it gives light to medium coverage too but probably a bit lighter in feel than perfect cover. I'd say wrinkle filler is the most dewy, then signature real complete and then perfect cover being the least dewy but still good for dry skin. Hth? Smiley Happy if you have any

more questions let me know!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze! Here are my Rimz. I also got Voodoo Collection Rimz duo box - violet and in blue, no pics.

IMG_0002_5.JPGIMG_0005_4.JPGIMG_0019_4.JPGIMG_0017_4.JPGIMG_0025_5.JPGIMG_0013_4.JPGIMG_0037_5.jpg