Honored Contributor

Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

[ Edited ]

On her website. No code needed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

@HappyDaze

Is the baked element as "light" ont the skin as the balance and brighten?

Also HappyDaze does it brighten the skin or dull it.

Thought I remember reading this was one of your favorites.

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 50% off sale on select items including Baked Elements Foundation.

@hopi wrote:

@HappyDaze

Is the baked element as "light" ont the skin as the balance and brighten?

Also HappyDaze does it brighten the skin or dull it.

Thought I remember reading this was one of your favorites.

@hopi I don't know about the light shade. I am fair to light and the light in Balance and Brighten was too dark/yellow for me. The fair in Baked elements is a perfect match for me and more neutral. It is not matte but not shiny either- I call it a satin matte finish, if that makes sense. It definitely does not dull my skin. I do not like true matte foundations but don't like shiny or real dewy looks either. This truly looks like my skin but better. 

Just an FYI, if you've never tried it, I wouldn't order it on sale from LG's website because she does not accept returns on sales items. Lame. It is  a great deal for those of us who already use and love the products on sale but otherwise, I'd pass and try it elsewhere first.

Hopefully someone who has tried Light in both baked elements and Balance and Brighten can help answer your question.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze

Thanks for the great advice about experimenting with the sale.

My skin is olive. So when asking abou light -I  mean not heavy on the skin, some foundations are dragging my skin down. As far as light in color I am so into highlighting and keeping true to my own complexion.

This morning after my experience with the last LG TSV, I ordered some Laura Mercier from Sephora. Last year I got a free bonus kit from them and the stuff was great.  Trying to break the loyalty habit to brands just cause they worked for me for a time and plus LG is so great to watch on TV.

Frequent Contributor

Everyone get an extra 30%off with code JAN30!

I stocked up on all the kits but a lot of the cheapest ones ($10) have already sold out, boo! haha, this is fantastic Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hopi oh sorry I misunderstood! Yes the baked elements is light on my skin. Balance and brighten was a bit too heavy and powdery for my liking. It contains talc which I don't really like in foundation because it tends to look too powdery and cakey. Baked elements does not contain talc and feels weightless on my skin. I don't like or need heavy coverage so this is perfect for me. Supposedly the coverage is buildable but I've never tried. Hth!
Respected Contributor

The Fair Baked Elements is out of stock, so not available for this sale.  Ironically, I just TODAY received what I bought on 12/31 from the last sale.  I ended up getting over 50% off then (not sure how) so I think it came to the same as the 50% off AND 30% today.  Looking forward to trying the BE foundation -- fingers crossed that I got the right shade!   

Honored Contributor

@PurpleCow wrote:

Everyone get an extra 30%off with code JAN30!

I stocked up on all the kits but a lot of the cheapest ones ($10) have already sold out, boo! haha, this is fantastic Smiley Very Happy

@PurpleCow wow excellent deal, thanks for sharing! I am already stocked up but hopefully others can use this.

Trusted Contributor

@PurpleCow thanks unfortunately I had already placed an order.  I did have a 20% code because they messed up my order a few months ago.  Maybe I should ask if they'd swap the 2 codes LOL. Happy for anyone who got to use the savings you found and shared!

Valued Contributor

Happy, You have done it to me again! Leading me down the Happy shopping path. I ordered two kits and a second of the big eye shadow palette. You are a 'spensive board buddy to have, but do you ever find some cool things. Fortunately I need to get to work, so cant read anymore of your "finds" today. 😊