Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller 20-pc Gel Eyeliners

@Icegoddess How are the pencils working for the thinner line you prefer?  I took a look at the set and now I wish I hadn't Cat Tongue  What a great way to try all those beautiful colors!

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42, I haven't tried them out yet.  I don't wear makeup, especially eye makeup on a daily basis.  But, I do have a luncheon tomorrow, so I may glam it up a little for that.  Not the full winged look, just a narrow define the eyes look.  I'll let you know. 

Super Contributor

Got them and love them!  I have five I took out and put in my bag for use now and stored the rest.  I figured if I didn't open all 20 they would stay good for longer periods.  I love these liners and couldn't resist the colors!

Honored Contributor

I like playing with different colors in eyeliner.  I'm a lot more cautious with eyeshadow and tend to stay with the same colors, but I'll experiment with eyeliner colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Hunting down my stored cosmetics.  Found so much that I am set for this lifetime into the next.  In my case eyeliners do not stay on.  They seem to disappear and I don't touch or fiddle with my eyes. 

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42, sorry to take so long getting back, been busy.  So, I was fairly pleased with the product.  I was able to get a very narrow line with it and even was able to use it inside the lower lash line.  

I don't normally take selfies, but I think I need to get a phone with a better camera.  This thing takes terrible selfies.  I see stuff I don't even see looking into my magnifying mirror.  Anyway, pics below.  Remember, I was attempting a very fine line, not the wing look, just trying to give my eyes a bit more definition without looking like I'm wearing eyeliner.

Eye.jpg

Eye2.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess No worries! Wow, that's a nice, smooth, thin line Smiley Happy Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42, here's my "winged" look. That's about as good as it gets for me.  My eye shape doesn't lend itself to anything more exaggerated.  Eye 3.jpg

Eye 6.png