Super Contributor

I purchased the Laura Gellar set of 5 Full Face Palettes 376665. I saw on the bottom of the box made in china. Does that mean the packaging or the shadows? I sent Lauras web site a e-mail but no response. I dont think many people would want to give these as gifts if they are made in china. Thanks. I might send them back but almost not worth the trouble since i will have to pay to ship back. 

Super Contributor

I purchased two of these palettes intended for gifts....I have returned because of the  made in China.....ps...its been awhile....still waiting for my credit...

Trusted Contributor

I ordered them also....I sure hope it is only the palette itself made in China and not the cosmetics....if the cosmetics are made in China then I will absolutely send them back...

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

I purchased the Laura Gellar set of 5 Full Face Palettes 376665. I saw on the bottom of the box made in china. Does that mean the packaging or the shadows? I sent Lauras web site a e-mail but no response. I dont think many people would want to give these as gifts if they are made in china. Thanks. I might send them back but almost not worth the trouble since i will have to pay to ship back. 

I ordered and received these palettes. I love them, the colors are beautiful and there is a large mirror on each one. A great purchase, perfect for keeping or giving as gifts.

Respected Contributor

There is a 50% off sale at her website, even on already marked down items. Code is offered on the site. Supply has become limited. Pallets are on sale, lipsticks, etc.  i noticed some things are made in Italy and some things are made in China.  I grabbed a few things for myself.

Honored Contributor

my mother ordered this palette and loves the entire collection.

she received it late last week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I always loved Laura items because they were made in Italy,my home country.Expect for the brushes,which every company makes in China.

If she starts making products in China,I will be very disappointed.

Super Contributor

I used to love Laura's makeup but i will not buy anymore if they are made in China. That's just awful.

Honored Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

I always loved Laura items because they were made in Italy,my home country.Expect for the brushes,which every company makes in China.

If she starts making products in China,I will be very disappointed.

@Bibione 

laura no longer owns her brand, which is probably why they may not be made in italy anymore.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein