Super Contributor

Laura Gellar animal testing?

I am trying to find out if Laura Gellar tests on animals. I looked on Leaping Bunny and Peta and i didnt find anything and i looked on her website and it didn't say if they do or not. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks in advanced.

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Gellar animal testing?

I googled and her website said she does not test on animals.

Valued Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

I am trying to find out if Laura Gellar tests on animals. I looked on Leaping Bunny and Peta and i didnt find anything and i looked on her website and it didn't say if they do or not. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks in advanced.

@plc123

@DJP

From her website:

Q: Do you test on animals?
A: Laura Geller Beauty products are not tested on animals. Our company is cruelty-free. 

http://www.laurageller.com/customer-service#answer9

Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies!!

Respected Contributor

She does not test on animals, which means we the people are the animals if there's any allergies/complications. 

Honored Contributor

I know you already got the answer but I just wanted to say how happy I am that even with the sale, the company isn't owned by a company that tests on animals! I only use her one product- baked elements foundation- but that one product is an HG for me and I've been using it almost every day since I first tried it a year a little over a year ago (wow how time flies!!). Hopefully it stays cruelty free as I just love that foundation and don't want to give it up as it takes alot of trial and error and $$ to find something that works so well!