Trusted Contributor

Latisse, revitalash, or rapidlash???

I was planning to purchase latisse but it is around $150 for a 30-day supply and the one person I talked to about this said she used revitalash and had great results... So for a third of the price, I'm tempted. What is yoir experience with any/all of these products? Everyone in my family has long black lashes expect me and my mother - ours are extremely short and brown. Without mascara I look like I don't have eyelashes. When I was young, they were black and my kids lashes are black, so I feel like I've got the genes for good lashes, but just need to give them a boost. Thanks for the input!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Latisse, revitalash, or rapidlash???

Hi!

I am very impressed with Revitalash! I wouldn't concider Latisse because of the side effects. When this bottle is empty, I will buy another. In one month I can see longer and fuller lashes. My hubby even noticed.....and that's shocking he would notice!

I purchased the $80.00 bottle even though Nordstom has a 100% guarentee.

I wish QVC would sell it. I bet since they can't mail to CA they don't. Funny thing the product is made in CA.

Have a wonderful day!

cc

Honored Contributor

I finally caved in and purchased the Rivitalash during the Nordstrom anniversary sale; it was buy one, get one free. One tube lasts 6 months, so next July, it will be time to buy another set (so far, they've done this every year since they started to carry it). 

I researched all the other ones out there including their generic versions you can purchase on other sites. A YouTuber that I respect (and is almost 60) achieved amazing results with it; she also uses the primer and mascara.

It is exactly 6 weeks to the DAY today that I started using it and the difference is WOW!! My lashes now hit my glasses with one coat of mascara. I also use the primer but only applied at the base and not pulled through. This way, the serum coats the top at night and the primer coats the underneath during the day.

It's an investment. If you stop using it, within a month you will lose ALL the benefits you gained.

Occasional Contributor

Overstock . com usually has revitalash at good prices but I wonder if they are knock-offs. Does anyone know if Overstock monitors their vendors?

Regular Contributor

I first purchased RapidLash from Costco online and used for a few months with some results. Switched to Revitalash and OMG WOWSER!

Honored Contributor

I've been using Careprost from taraskincare dot com for about two months.  It's the generic version of Latisse, and very affordable.  I can't believe how much my lashes have grown!  I could skip using mascara, but my lashes look extra long when I do.