Regular Contributor
I cannot afford latisse any longer, so I’m looking into buying careprost alternative. I found a few websites but before I order I’d like to know whom you ladies have used to order from. Thanks so much
Honored Contributor

Many ladies on this board order from All Day Chemist with no issues at all.  I order Careprost from them.

Contributor

I also use all day chemist with no problems.  I worried about doing the echeck to pay, but haven’t had any issues.

Regular Contributor

Thanks. Ive looked into them, they’re based in India correct? Don’t they charge a lot for shipping?

Honored Contributor

Yes, India.  My last order - 12.00 per Careprost bottle and 15.00 shipping.  I believe the shipping is free is you spend a certain amount. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Latisse and careprost

[ Edited ]

@Katilein wrote:

Thanks. Ive looked into them, they’re based in India correct? Don’t they charge a lot for shipping?

ADC shipping is $15 for any order under $75, then it's free after that amount. Their accepted method of payment is only by echeck. When you place your order there you will have to give them your bank's routing and checking account numbers. Echecks are treated just like paper checks except there is no need for your personal signature. Payment is made directly to ADC and no one else can validate your echeck. Echecks take 2 to 3 days to clear and will appear as IWEBDYNAMICS with a unique transaction number next to that on your bank record. Your order will arrive in your mailbox in about 3 weeks, no signature is required upon receipt. @Katilein

I recommend placing multiple orders at one time. It's cheaper the more you buy. ADC is good about sending long dated product.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site.

Honored Contributor

@Katilein@Barbara-QVC@San Antonio Gal

I use a cc for purchases and have no problem.

The first time I ordered, I had to use an e check, but after establishing an account, cc was fine.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I've never been able to use my cc on ADC. They don't give me that option, only echeck. @LTT1

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

They called me back to answer my questions about e-check and I asked if I could please be able to use a cc.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~