Honored Contributor

I purchased Latisse from All Day Chemist and began using the first part of May.  I took these pictures today in my car and wanted to share my results.  First I want to say that I applied one coat of Clinique mascara (with primer first) in a hurry while I was sitting in my car.  My point is that I didn't spend much time or effort and this is what they look like on a "minimal makeup" day.  I wonder what they would look like if I applied another coat of mascara on a "regular' make up day!  My lashes have always been long to begin with, but the Latisse bumped them up a notch.  Btw - as far as the bottom lashes, when I was finished applying the solution to the top lashes, I ran the applicator under my lashes - without adding any solution.  These pictures give an idea on the length of my lashes, but they look so much better in person! 

Latisse 3.jpg

latisse 2.jpg

Latisse 4.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Latisse Results with photos

Wow. Your lashes look great. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I got similar results with RapidLash but eventually got tired of using it.  My lashes got so long, they were brushing against my glasses which was annoying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Those are impressive lashes!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the top lashes but, not the bottom lashes... bottom lashes are too long.

Honored Contributor

Holy smokes! You have beautiful eyes @San Antonio Gal. Thanks for sharing.

Now that makes me want to order the Latisse!

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I like the top lashes but, not the bottom lashes... bottom lashes are too long.

Yeah girl!, what the heck are you thinking??  Upper lashes look great, but the bottoms? They're a no go.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal, wow you have beautiful lashes. I have been using Latisse for about 4 years and definitely don't have lashes like that. However,  mine were not long to begin with. I am happy with my results that I have gotten though. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Do your lashes stay that long when you stop using the product?  Curious.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1- Your lashes will eventually go back to the original state when you discontinue using the product.  I'm going to continue using it as of now.  It's pretty inexpensive ordering from All Day Chemist.  I think I'll post a picture one day when I've got a full face of make with a second coat of mascara.