Honored Contributor

Bought a few things the last time she was on and have been trying them out over the last week or so.

Today I used an eyeshadow trio.  Not sure what it is, could be just the colors but not sure I'm liking it much.  It went on fine and blended fine.  I do use a primer so with that the staying power is good.  Put a little bit of the eyeshadow under my lower eyelashes and that ended up not being good.  Has traveled down and looks like I have gray-ish eyes now, looks bruised.  Have tried the other trios just once so maybe these will be the kind of shadows that I only use on my lids and crease.

Tried the bonzer and it was very light so when I use it, I'll have to build it up.  The blush is a tad better.  Just not real happy with these purchases but will use them over time.  Just probably won't be the ones I reach for the most and definitely won't repuchase.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Latest Carmindy purchases

The only thing I've liked so far in her line is her mascara, which is hard to get these days.

Honored Contributor

Re: Latest Carmindy purchases

@JudyL   I ordered a few items many months ago, just for testing/curiosity. I found they were not as effective as drugstore products. I returned them. No "pay off" from shadows, as Milani or other brands. Bronzers were quite "powdery" and didn't show up, like you said. It needed a lot of layers to show up. Not worth the money!