Frequent Contributor

Lately seems magazines and dr oz are promoting lipowheat and collagen for wrinkles

Has anyone tried it and have you had success. I just started both yesterday
Valued Contributor

Re: Lately seems magazines and dr oz are promoting lipowheat and collagen for wrinkles

I have used NeoCell collagen since we had a Camp Collagen experiment on Beauty Banter. It does help with wrinkles and even lifts the face. But I have stayed with it especially for joint benefits. My back doesn't ""go out"" anymore and my knees are pain free.

Super Contributor

Re: Lately seems magazines and dr oz are promoting lipowheat and collagen for wrinkles

I have been taking the lipo wheat for about 2 years. It has done nothing special.. I guess how would you know unless you had very bad skin, which I do not( thankfully). I also have taken Collagen for years for skin, joints and such. I do have good skin, but is it do to these two products.... that remains to be seen.....

Super Contributor

And remember.... the great Oz is suggesting things every day. Do you really believe what he says??? He is just reading a script, seems like most shows he is clueless as to what he is going to talk about.

Frequent Contributor

so glad gazelle raised the question of dr oz..i try to watch im often but am really getting annoyed with all the " NEW " "GREAT" miraculous" stuff he finds every day, ..i have bought a few items he touted, one is royal CAMU..but then on next show he goes on to find ANOTHER wonder drug/pill..

doesnt he get it? we cant buy all of these products he pushes..

women are smarter than he and his staff suppose!

Frequent Contributor

On 1/23/2014 vera11 said:

so glad gazelle raised the question of dr oz..i try to watch im often but am really getting annoyed with all the " NEW " "GREAT" miraculous" stuff he finds every day, ..i have bought a few items he touted, one is royal CAMU..but then on next show he goes on to find ANOTHER wonder drug/pill..

doesnt he get it? we cant buy all of these products he pushes..

women are smarter than he and his staff suppose!

Totally agree about Dr Oz I watch maybe 1 out of 100 shows happens I saw this one and will try if it means fighting the aging process. He is just another nobody that Oprah made famous similar to Rachel Ray who was never trained as a chef and makes slop for food along with millions of dollars
Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2014 gazelle77 said:

And remember.... the great Oz is suggesting things every day. Do you really believe what he says??? He is just reading a script, seems like most shows he is clueless as to what he is going to talk about.

You are sooooo right. He's a quack! Out for himself and the almighty buck. I would never believe a word that comes out of his mouth.