Honored Contributor

I still have Cajun Shrimp (coral) on because everything was a little different this year. I'm getting ready to change the color. Usually this time of year I go with a golden bronze color (like Live from NY, it's OPI!), but I might do something different.

What colors are you all choosing?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the matte or lighter shades of color so for Fall I'm going with a taupe and a sand color. I have a deep red/brown once we get deeper into the season.

Respected Contributor

I prefer darker shades on my fingers and toes so cannot wait for fall.  I will do a few more summer manicures and pedicures.  Presently I am wearing Zoya Lottie.

Zoya in Lottie can best be described as a soft champagne pearl with a hint of glistening shimmer blended in.

Honored Contributor

I am wearing Chanel Daydream and when the colder weather comes I will start wearing something slightly more mauve and intense...

Trusted Contributor

Even though I love fall/winter, I prefer spring/summer colors when it comes to my nails so I'm wearing my summer favorites as long as I can!  I prefer creamy light blues, pinks, purples, greens and whites.

This week I'm wearing OPI I Am What I Amethyst which is one of my top favorites.  So far this week, I have had four ladies tell me they loved the color.  Two at stores, one at my doctor's office and one from the woman that took my blood.  The ladies were all in different age groups so it seems to be something that most people like (my son even told me he liked it and he doesn't usually notice my nails).

It's a bluish purple that's very pretty.  It looks a little more purple in real life than it does in this pic.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping to see a pretty golden green shimmery peridot color.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  Chanel has some great choices but they are really expensive.  There is a beautiful bronze shade.  I am partial to different shades of brown but usually the medium to dark ones.  Another color that is great for fall is burgundy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Late August Nail Color

[ Edited ]

My nails are not pretty. I'm trying to work with them, but I can never get them at all matching/similar length at the same time,  Some are slow growers and then I have issues of peeling, chipping, ridges, etc.  I never had this problem until getting fake nails several years ago. Anyway, I'm using Nail Aid 8-in-1 right now, in the French Sheer color (super pale sheer pink).  If my nails look good enough, I'd like to try the Palm Beach (nude) shade for fall. Maybe by Christmas I'll be able to wear a dark color. 💅  

Valued Contributor

@RainyDayGal  I have this color and love it! It's exactly as you described. 

DACAE799-563D-440B-BA33-209758DE0C2F.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@RainyDayGal  I have this color and love it! It's exactly as you described. 

DACAE799-563D-440B-BA33-209758DE0C2F.jpeg

OMG I love that!!!