Honored Contributor

Turns out I had a backup of the PHA toner after all Smiley Happy  Just didn't dig deep enough.  I love that stuff.

Honored Contributor

Couple more items jumped in my Sephora basket.

Reading the reviews for The Tom Ford product after I bought it, it's not looking too good.  Darn.  Couple of things I wanted were out of stock.  

The 7 Virtues - Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 11 mL Clean at Sephora Clean plus planet positive

TOM FORD - Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

What have you bought or what are you going to buy when your tier comes up?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - thinking about getting some mini sizes of items so I can try them.  One is the Watermelon toner you like, the other is the Charlotte Tillbury setting powder and maybe her setting spray.  

Valued Contributor

I started following an influencer on Instagram. She used Givenchy powder under her eyes and it looked amazing. So I ordered it. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Watermelon toner is the bomb Smiley Happy  I love all the watermelon and the plum plumb products.  I was so happy to find I had a spare.  The watermelon product along with the snail slime (and milky essence) is a perfect combo.

I don't want to make a separate thread for this but yesterday and more so late last night I was horrific with pain (not knee pain so much) and no sleep.  So if I said anything or some type didn't make sense, I apologize.  PT has decided to up my their game plan with me and my Fibro body is rebelling.

Honored Contributor

Let me know what you get.  I looked at Minis but gave up looking and nothing I searched for came in a mini.

About the CT powder, as much as I love it, it's quite soft and kicks up a good bit.  You will hit pan in no time if you're not careful.  I reordered one too.

Honored Contributor

Oh No!  I hope you are doing better today and can get some rest.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - thanks for the info re the CT powder.  Maybe I'll pass on that as there was a Natasha Denona mini palette for around the same price that I've been wanting to try.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I haven't even looked at e/s palettes during the sale.  I think 40+ palettes are more than enough Smiley Surprised  I think you'd like the CT powder, you just need to know it's soft and it's easy to over use it if  you're not careful.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

When I finally went bed around 4:00 this morning, I slept well.  Tomorrow at PT I'm going to have to remind them how tender and delicate I am Smiley Wink  IOW, wimpy.