Honored Contributor

Last Isomers visit on ShopHQ

My order from the last Visit is still processing....anyone else still waiting for what they ordered from Isomers?

Regular Contributor

Re: Last Isomers visit on ShopHQ

I ordered the deodorant on 8/28 and it looks like it will finally go to shipping. This order was likely backordered because I could cancel it up to a few days ago.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a Joyce Giraud product not long ago. It took at least 3 wks to get it. I have not ordered since.

Not happy Joyce left & moved to Q but did not bring her Ultimate Hair Strength shampoo, conditoner plus detox with the dark purple labels. The set Q has with the scalp detox is not the same ingredients as what's in the bottles I have.

Respected Contributor

I received my trio of Vit C & Ferulic serums I ordered during the visit.  My H pur TTV was advance order and is scheduled to arrrive around the 22nd.

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

I ordered the deodorant on 8/28 and it looks like it will finally go to shipping. This order was likely backordered because I could cancel it up to a few days ago.

@EllieMuncaster  I also order the deodorant.

Contributor

OMG glad I saw this, my order is just sitting some post office as of 9/2.I called shophq,they said don't worry about till 9/21.  Ordered  Isomers day/night bottles.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

I ordered a Joyce Giraud product not long ago. It took at least 3 wks to get it. I have not ordered since.

Not happy Joyce left & moved to Q but did not bring her Ultimate Hair Strength shampoo, conditoner plus detox with the dark purple labels. The set Q has with the scalp detox is not the same ingredients as what's in the bottles I have.

Oh No! I did not know this! I really like and use her products! I will have to check out my bottle of scalp detox. I have her Biotin on subscription. I've tried others but her's works the best for me. I wasn't notified by ShopHQ that it wouldn't be filled. I'm not happy she moved either!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I also ordered the deodorant. I love it! Works better than anything else I have ever used..... 

Trusted Contributor

Not sure what is going on with them. It's a hit or a miss, I changed the Subscription date on my order for Tuesday & today it's been shipped. Other orders in the past have been just sitting there for weeks without any update.

I am ordering less & less from them. The pricing was attractive even though shipping was high or delayed. Now the pricing is high, so is the shipping. delays in shipping too.  Just not reliable anymore, IMO

Contributor

I just called HQ today to see about my Isomers order they are putting a

track on it.  It sat in limbo since 9/2.