Honored Contributor

Last Day of Sephora's Fall Sale

You have just under 6 hours, Texas time, to take advantage of the sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Day of Sephora's Fall Sale

I bought everything I had wanted. I also got a notice that my Sephora delivery will be delayed by several days. I'm not surprised since they must be overwhelmed with all the orders lately. 

Youtube has dozens of influencers and makeup artists telling you which are the best items to buy from Sephora. It's a bit much, and I've only watched a couple ones I'm familiar with, then made my choices. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

GREAT!  Hope you'll share with us what you bought.  This is my VERY LAST purchase.  I had to get my husband something since he's paying for all this Smiley Wink  You may not have to wait longer than the normal delivery time.  I see the shipping delay notice but mine don't seem to be coming in late.

DOLCE & GABBANA - The One For Men 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Respected Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I bought everything I had wanted. I also got a notice that my Sephora delivery will be delayed by several days. I'm not surprised since they must be overwhelmed with all the orders lately. 

Youtube has dozens of influencers and makeup artists telling you which are the best items to buy from Sephora. It's a bit much, and I've only watched a couple ones I'm familiar with, then made my choices. 

And there may be some of those "influencer types" on the QVC boards, as well. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I placed an order last night but I find myself buying less and less at Sephora. So much of what I want, in the shade I want, is usually out of stock. Also I can usually find better prices elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - On Saturday was going to buy the NARS O blush and Laguna bronzer from Sephora but the delivery date was 2 weeks out!  I said never mind the savings wasn't worth it so went to Ulta and bought them there.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

And there may be some of those "influencer types" on the QVC boards, as well. Woman Wink

WHERE?? Smiley Surprised

I will always watch my YT influencers but since the sale, oh gosh, one more minute, I've enjoyed the Sephora Reddit community.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw   I agree the influencers and videos on Sephora have taken over YT. 

No one can know which skincare or makeup is correct for anyone but themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if some received some remuneration for their list of "have to purchases".