Honored Contributor

I would like to have lash lift. My lashes are fairly thick and long but they don't have much of an upward curl. Don't need the tinting b/c my lashes are already black. The only thing that worries me is the chemicals which have the potential to make lashes fall out.

Valued Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Hi!

@ScrapHappy 

Well I went and had my lashes lifted and tinted.  They look good.  It's like I have very natural mascara on.  Which is the look I like and why I did this.  Ever since the pandemic and less make up, I really started to just like myself better without a lot of make up, but my lashes are mousy and mascara is better.  

@Linda0215 

Hi

I am so sorry you had such a horrible experience.  

While I was getting my lashes done, I couldn't help but think over and over.  What if something goes wrong and I am blinded!  I found the eyes patches they used (maybe they aren't patches but tape or something to do the dying, uncomfortable.  Afterwards, when she was done and I could open my eyes, it did burn.  But a few seconds with a fan and a tissue, it was fine.  They don't burn at all anymore.  

I didn't know what to expect.  I do like the result & will do it again.  But next time just the tinting, not the lifting.  I don't mind curling my lashes and they will hold the curl.  What I don't like is applying and washing off mascara.

@JamandBread 

I do understand what you meant about still needing mascara on top of this.  If a bold lash is desired, mascara or falsies will still be needed.  Lift and Tint is a subtle look. 

Thanks all that read and responded!!!  

I am so glad it worked out for you!  I was having the same thoughts as the dye was being applied. I had convinced myself I would now be blind 😂.  I'll tell you, if it had worked out for me, I would be right back there the following month.  Since the pandemic, I cannot stand wearing makeup anymore but I definitely need help!