Trusted Contributor

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask... Reviews?

I saw this and it had good reviews but that doesn't always mean anything. Does anyone use this or another Laneige products? I am looking for hydration. I have a lot of other serums, oils, etc but this looked interesting. TIA 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laneige Water Sleeping Mask... Reviews?

[ Edited ]

I got a sample of the moisturizer and LOVE it. I also use the lip mask. It an overnight treatment for the lips. The moisturizer is only 35 dollars! Never used the sleeping mask though but based on the other products I would definitely give it a go. Good luck. 

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I saw this and it had good reviews but that doesn't always mean anything. Does anyone use this or another Laneige products? I am looking for hydration. I have a lot of other serums, oils, etc but this looked interesting. TIA 

@KCDiva- Good choice.  I used this a few years ago when my routine consisted of more Korean products.  It was a summertime product for me back then that I would use a few times a week.  It's non-oily and a watery gel type consistency.  I would do my regular routine at night and this would be the final product I'd apply.  Sometimes I would use it after a peel too.  If I remembe correctly, it was naturally cooling and felt soothing.

Honored Contributor

I have the Laneige foundation in a compact.  I prefer it over IT Cosmetics similar item.  With the Laneige I got one compact plus a refill for a price better than IT.  I think it looks better on me than the IT. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies. I am going to give this a try. You ladies are the best and I always value your opinions. Happy Sunday! 😁