Honored Contributor

On a different note (kinda): CHANEL is discontinuing their Glossimers (ALL of them) so you if you love them, get them now!!!

Trusted Contributor

They are the stickiest I've ever tried & I've tried dozens of brands. They have a strong flavor/scent, the ones I've tried. I usually keep glosses I don't love for around the house, but this brand I threw it out!

Respected Contributor

I have received some with GWP and also agree too sticky and end up throwing them away.

Honored Contributor

I have a few in my purse and the glosses look good over matte lipsticks IMO. I have currently in my purse Magic Spell which I use over pinky lipsticks and Caramel Gospel for darker lipsticks.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I bought the Lancome set of 4 Juicy Tubes last year and bought another set this year. I really like them and watched for them to be offered again in December. I put it on in the morning, and it lasts until at least after lunch - and I do a lot of talking at my job. I don't think gloss is supposed to be a saturated color, and I like just the hint of color they give me. I wear the darker colors in colder weather and the lighter colors in warmer weather. I very much like that I apply it with a clean finger or Q-tip and that I'm not using a regular tube of lipstick or an applicator that gets germ build-up. (I just got over the flu and a nasty cold.) Most of all, I like how they prevent my lips from getting chapped.