Respected Contributor

I use Genafique and am hoping it is a TS again. The bottle lasted me 6 months. I bought 2 last year and just opened the 2nd one about a month ago. I like this product. It is expensive but I was buying Skinn's new products,, had a ton of things that I did not need or even want. I downsized to Genifique and have been very happy with the results.

Frequent Contributor

I went a little crazy and picked up 4 lancome products! But with the extra flex pay and auto ship offer i figured i would try them. I got the bi facil eye makeup remover, dreamtone color corrector, cleanser and toner duo, and pore erase primer. I've always wanted to try their mascara but didnt get it this time. 

Respected Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I use Genafique and am hoping it is a TS again. The bottle lasted me 6 months. I bought 2 last year and just opened the 2nd one about a month ago. I like this product. It is expensive but I was buying Skinn's new products,, had a ton of things that I did not need or even want. I downsized to Genifique and have been very happy with the results.

I totally agree.  It lasts a long time as it spreads really well.

I have used it since it came out.  I highly recommend it.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I ordered one of the new Juicy Shakers. I've never tried Lancôme before and these are getting great reviews not to mention how cute they are. 

Respected Contributor

I've used Lancome for many years. They make a foundation for very dry skin that needs full/med coverage called Absolue. It's in a jar and is difficult to use for travel. I went to the Lancome site and chatted on line and the rep helped me select my color of the new stick. I like it. 

!!! If you sign up for email you get a 15% off code. So if you need to stock up might want to sign up.