Honored Contributor

Lancome Tiente Idole Concealer

Does anyone else use this?  I've had it for a month or longer.  Hands down the best concealer I've used.  I buy a color that matches my foundation.  It is so thin yet covers so well.  I don't know if it's time or product but something has lightened up my undereye area considerably.  I had mascara stains from wearing my mascara to bed for decades.  Now that I don't do that anymore and two years of a beefed up skincare routine, it might be a combination of those two things, so, I wouldn't say I have darkness to cover up, just even out the skin tone.  It is a beautiful product.  Stinks to high heavens but is beautiful Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Lancome Tiente Idole Concealer

@monicakm 

Yes, I use Lancome's Idole Concealer and I like it very much too. Although I just went into smell mine and there is no nasty scent. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Thanks for the review.  I am going to try it.  I use their foundation but am using Tarte concealer.  I think the original concealer is a tad drying for me, and the creamier version does not cover as well.  Plus, the product turned a funky color and separated in the tube.  I threw it out, and have been searching for a different concealer.  Thanks again for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

I would like to try this Lancome product as I've heard so many good things.  I'm currently enjoying Tarte's Shape Tape concealer that I purchased here at the Q.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have heard about this from YT influencer Hot and Flashy...it's her Holy Grail concealer.

I had just bought Nars at Sephora b'cuz the sales rep there recommended it. I like it enough, but wouldn't say it's the best ever. It's a little drying. But it is one of the better ones I've tried since my Holy Grail of old, Mally's old cream concealer, went away years ago.

I do intend to try the Tiente Idole next, based on all the good things I keep hearing. Not sure what shade I'd be...so hard to judge that online. I'll probably try to find it at Sephora or Ulta, or somewhere out where I can at least put it on my hand to check shades.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny 

Really?? I saw someone else (I think YT) complain about it too.  I think it's a new product so it hasn't had time to get nasty smelling from age and I wonder about storage as well.  Hummm

Honored Contributor

@Pezzie 

I hope you like it as much as I do.  Please let us know.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I tried Shape Tape years ago.  It's just too drying for me.  I don't recall if I have the creamy version or not but haven't heard much about it. (good or bad)

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

I purchased mine at Sephora inside Kohl's. I think mine is about 2 months old. Trust me, if it had a bad smell I wouldn't be using it. I am very sensitive to all funky smells, especially in makeup items.

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

It's always best to go in for a shade match but with the distance I have to travel, my broke knee and covid, I have learned to do really good with the color descriptions and matching my shade.  For instance, this is the shade I chose  because I wanted to closely match my foundation which closely matches my skintone.  I can wear this with no foundation and it looks natural.

Color: 215 Bisque Neutral - light skin,neutral undertone