Respected Contributor

That mascara doesn't have good reviews.The eyeshadows don't look like anything special. Every company has done nudes to death.

Super Contributor
Nordies has a GREAT GWP now and starting Wednesday, triple points!!!!
Respected Contributor

I bought last night w/the code, which worked! Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Cheezit said: Nordies has a GREAT GWP now and starting Wednesday, triple points!!!!

I couldn't find this on Nordstrom's website. Do you have any more information?

As for the TS, I'm debating but trying to resist. I just don't need any makeup right now, but the eyeshadow and lipstick are calling my name.

Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2015 Fifi1 said: Just ordered as well, using coupon! I love Lancome mascara and lips! The eye pallet looks wearable for most!

I got it too Fifi. I don't need it, but I think I'll like everything but the one eyeshadow. I detest rosy/mauve shadows. One of them is a rosy/mauve, and I look like I have pink eye it that color, LOL. I didn't like it on the model either. The other items I can use though. I used the coupon.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2015 betteb said:
On 3/15/2015 winamac1 said:
On 3/15/2015 betteb said:
On 3/15/2015 Chi-town girl said: A nice eye shadow pallet-love the top row!

Yes it looks nice. No pricing info..if it's any kind of reasonable, I might have to get it{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Hi Betteb! i so do NOT need this. I thought it was going to be fragrance, and I don't need anymore fragrance either, LOL. With the coupon, I may cave-I have to do before 12 a.m. LOL

Thanks for coupon code!

Hi WinSmile I do want that kit and the coupon only makes it harder to resist. The thing that is stopping me is I just can't quite swallow spending 60 bucks on Lancome without getting a GWP{#emotions_dlg.blink}

LOL Hi Betteb! I caved. I like the mascara a great deal, and it's almost 50% of the price. 2 or 3 stores have a GWP in case you want to wait. I think Carsons/Belk has one as does , perhaps, Nordstroms. I'm so weak!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 cuddlesmama said:

That mascara doesn't have good reviews.The eyeshadows don't look like anything special. Every company has done nudes to death.

That mascara is one of the top selling mascaras in all stores.

Interesting review:

http://beautypointofview.com/best-mascara-ever-used-lancome-hypnose-drama/

Super Contributor
The Nirdies GWP is I. Pre-sale now and officially starts Wednesday! It's a good one!
Super Contributor
Sorry, Nordies!!!!??
Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Cheezit said: The Nirdies GWP is I. Pre-sale now and officially starts Wednesday! It's a good one!

Cheezit, do you know what's in it?