Regular Contributor
Does anyone know what the Lancome TS this month is?
Respected Contributor

Would love for them to do a COLOR TS (shadows, blush, lips)   once in a while instead of always doing fragrance and skin care.  

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Would love for them to do a COLOR TS (shadows, blush, lips)   once in a while instead of always doing fragrance and skin care.  

@nyc1 , oh I agree. Tired of Genifique and fragrance TS's. Hope that you are doing well.Heart

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1 , oh I agree. Tired of Genifique and fragrance TS's. Hope that you are doing well.Heart

@Tricolor  HI!   Seeing your name just made me smile.  All good.  Been going into the office 1 day a week and WFH the balance.  LOVE WFH....  the dress code and commute are the BEST!   I hope you're doing well too.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1   ITA, but the fragrances and skincare bring in more money(costs more) than color cosmetics. 

It's difficult to please many with color unless they do "choice of" , which in Lancome, would be too expensive for them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lancome TS?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@nyc1   ITA, but the fragrances and skincare bring in more money(costs more) than color cosmetics. 

It's difficult to please many with color unless they do "choice of" , which in Lancome, would be too expensive for them.

@Shanus  Understand and somewhat agree.  Lancome is so enormous,  and they put their gift with purchase kits together constantly....  I think they could offer something with a small shadow pallette, sheer lipstick and blush that would work for many.  Nude/Browns,  Rose/Berries,  Coral.   

Edited to add....   count me in for the Rose/Berries!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Makeup would be my choice, their skin care is made with the lowest integrity ingredients out there!!

Super Contributor

Lancome is currently 20% off at Macys till June 26

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Makeup would be my choice, their skin care is made with the lowest integrity ingredients out there!!

@Shelbelle ...and often a lot of fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle ...and often a lot of fragrance.

I was going to say their skin care is pure drek but didnt want to insult anyone who may use it!!!