Valued Contributor

I have never used Lancome but this serum is tempting.  My skin needs a little umph.  I am 63.

Thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

I might try something less $$$, but you could return it within the 30 days if it is not giving the desired results at that time.

I am not familiar with this product.

Esteemed Contributor

Cones and denatured alcohol are way high in the ingredients.  I have looked before at it but would not use it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lancome TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

Lancomes ingredient decks never impress me, nor do the high price tags. I used L'Oreal Youth Code which is now discontinued, but it was a dupe for Genifique, did nothing for my skin. 

If you really want to try it, I suggest buying a few samples  or smaller sizes of it on ebay. 

Respected Contributor

There are so many clean beauty products on the market now and Lancome is not one of them. There are many women who love this product but it does not have the best ingredients.

Respected Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Cones and denatured alcohol are way high in the ingredients.  I have looked before at it but would not use it.

What are cones??????

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

What are cones??????

Silicones

Honored Contributor

If anyone is buying, Top Cashback offering 10% rebate from HSN. 

Honored Contributor

This product gave me the worst cystic acne I think I've ever had.  Within 2 days of using it my chin had huge painful breakouts.

Lancome skincare is always way too highly fragranced too.  I have no idea why they do that.  I was lucky I got a 7 day sample in an HSN order and that's how I gave it a try.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone - just saved myself $105 and disappointment