Trusted Contributor

Re: Lancome TS Nutrix Royal Body Balm

I didn't purchase the Beauty Box as I don't care for the 3 Lancome products they kept featuring (eye cream, eye makeup remover and the Genfique) nor for the makeup palette or shade of lipstick. First time in years I haven't purchased it. The mascara and primer are great and I wanted to try the mask.....maybe if had been $45 instead, lol.

Please report back on the products and let us know how you liked/like them! Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Has anyone tried this from Lancome?  The reviews are great on it. It really is a great deal with getting two.

@Pecky , sorry for the late response but I found this cream to be no big deal. Tried it years ago. Certainly not worth the price.

Respected Contributor

Got my Body Balm and the plastic outer jar was cracked/broken on both. I don't know how this is generally packaged but Lancome products are usually in a a box with celophane wrapping. The jars were just rolling aroung in a generic shipping box.

So with the damaged jars and no Lancome boxing, they will not make nice gifts. The product is ok