Honored Contributor

Lancome TS Nutrix Royal Body Balm

Has anyone tried this from Lancome?  The reviews are great on it. It really is a great deal with getting two.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lancome TS Nutrix Royal Body Balm

I HAD NEVER EVEN SEEN IT BEFORE PECKY.

WATCHED THE PRESENTATION THIS MORNING AND IT DOES LOOK REALLY COOL.

HOPE SOMEONE CHIMES IN WHO HAS USED IT BECAUSE THE PRICE IS GREAT!

Esteemed Contributor

I haen't tried it so I can't give a review of it, but I watched the presentation last night and wasn't impressed at all.  After 30 days, the difference was the same as any good moisturizer.   I don't think there is a magic potion that is going to turn back the clock.  Dehydrated skin looks older than moisturized skin.  

That is just my opinion.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I never check out HSN site. So because of the mention on this site, I ordered. 

Respected Contributor

Read the ingredients. Mineral oil near the top. MO certainly helps moisturize, but do you want to put it all over your body? 

Honored Contributor

Is mineral oil no longer on the "do not include" list?

Trusted Contributor

Not sure if it  this works for everyone ...I was able to get $10 off with 123733 ... I did use my HSN card.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Is mineral oil no longer on the "do not include" list?

@monicakm   I don't believe mineral oil has ever been banned from usage in the USA. Over my lifetime a growing segment of the population has turned against it, but if my lips are really chapped I'll use whatever is available. I have personally decided not to use it in a product that is applied over a large area of the body. There's no denying that it creates a long-lasting moisture barrier, especially in winter weather.

Trusted Contributor

Have it, love it, ordered it and a few more jars that are being sent as gifts. Amazing on dry legs and feet; KP on arms.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Have it, love it, ordered it and a few more jars that are being sent as gifts. Amazing on dry legs and feet; KP on arms.

@FiddleDeeDee Thank you!! The reviews are all good from different sights.  I ended up ordering it.