Super Contributor

Lancome Representative on HSN

I am a big Lancome fan and try to watch when they are on HSN.  Does anyone know why Cara Lee Chamberlain is no longer the sales representative?  The last few visits there is another rep.  I thought Cara was fantastic.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lancome Representative on HSN

I saw Cara Lee just a few weeks ago on HSN.  Maybe she is cutting back on her travel.  I agree, Cara Lee is great!

Respected Contributor

I also enjoy and learn from Robert the make-up artist. His skin is amazing for age 50. He demoed the Genifique mask yesterday and when he peeled it he glowed. 

Super Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I saw Cara Lee just a few weeks ago on HSN.  Maybe she is cutting back on her travel.  I agree, Cara Lee is great!

That's great to hear!  I have seen a couple visits over the summer and she was not hosting.  

Respected Contributor

I have learned so much from Robert. Love watching him. I found the rep to be quite knowledgeable too. Maybe Cara has taken a new position with Lancome.

Honored Contributor

Very disappointing to see that now HSN is charging shipping on Lancome, I also saw Cara in the last few weeks.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't seem like she has a public FB page however, in searching for her, I found that she is in the performing arts/theatre so maybe she had a show she was performing in. 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Cara too, but the rep that was here last time was good too, I thought. Robert is a wealth of information and is a great teacher.....

I love a lot of Lancome's makeup, but I am dissappointed that a lot of HSN'S lines that used to always offer free shipping now charge shipping......