Trusted Contributor

I received a 20% off coupon from the other shopping network, so I decided to try the 3-pack of Lancome Hypnose mascara for $50. With the coupon, it was $40 plus free shipping. Excited to try these since they get great reviews. I still haven't found my HG mascara yet. 

Has anyone else tried these?

Frequent Contributor

This is my HG mascara!  I tried it because Angie from Hot and Flashy recommended it and I won't use anything else.  Gives great length but doesn't clump. 

Honored Contributor

I use Lancôme Hypnose Drama almost every day -- provides volume without clumping or smearing. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

My one and only......Nothing comes close..

Valued Contributor

Just a word of caution... I've ordered these 3-packs many times and they are a real bargain, but the last bundle I ordered , all three mascaras seemed dry. Like they were an old batch. So if yours is that way don't judge the mascara's performance on this fact. It could be an older inventory. These are wonderful mascaras. Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

@cactusjack wrote:

Just a word of caution... I've ordered these 3-packs many times and they are a real bargain, but the last bundle I ordered , all three mascaras seemed dry. Like they were an old batch. So if yours is that way don't judge the mascara's performance on this fact. It could be an older inventory. These are wonderful mascaras. Enjoy!!!

That is EXACTLY why I won't order!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"