Honored Contributor

Lancome Heart Shaped Palette

I saw this new limited edition palette from Lancome, Monsieur Big Heart Shaped Eye Shadow Palette, 12 shades for $49 at Nordstrom. They had me pretty much at heart shaped, but I might refrain until I see swatches. I have never used their shadows, $49 isn't that much considering it's Lancome. I am a makeup junkie but am makeup challenged. What I like about the palette is it's divided into 3 sets, Big Crush, Big Date, and Big Night. They label the shades as base, highlight, liner, and corner. This is good for someone like me as I don't always know the placement of colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lancome Heart Shaped Palette

@Jordan2  I saw the palette when I was in a Macy’s & (1) felt it was too large for travel & (2) contained a lot of warm colors.

Lancôme is getting rid of their Color Design palettes by renaming them Hypnôse Five Color Eyeshadow palette. The palettes are both 0.14 Oz. & several of the older palettes will be back such as Taupe Craze & Beige Brûlée.

I think these might be the better priced items. I ordered Kaki Electriqué.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

heart.JPG

Honored Contributor

Hmm. 12 shades and half are shimmer/frosts. Though I love the shades, the fact that half of the palette is useless to me makes it a pass.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Are you talking about the classic palette compacts being discontinued? Does this mean I need to buy the ones I love now?!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam Yes, these ones: 

4A8D418A-F24A-4E2D-9B7E-80DEE4A45F33.jpeg

New configuration:

51E6CF6F-064F-4604-8A30-DE46F47046DC.jpeg

Palettes not being discontinued are: Taupe Craze, French Nude & Beige Brûlée.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼