Respected Contributor

Re: Lancer previous TSV - How is everyone doing with it?

@Wsmom Thank you for your kind words. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy the TSV, but I have gone through 2 sets of this product and have one in my closet to use. I have sensitive skin and have no luck with retinol products so I thought I'd give this a try. IMO the polish is good, but I could not use it every day, the other 2 products were just so so for me. After I use up this last kit, I will not order again.

Honored Contributor

I still don't understand why you would polish before cleansing.  Are you supposed to polish while you are still wearing makeup?  I'd rather cleanse and remove the makeup and then polish. 

What are your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love mine!!!!! I don't use the polish every day though, I have started off using just 3 times a week, I probably won't ever do it every day. It is working great for me. the cleanser is nice and creamy and the moisturizer is very nice, I have combo skin, and this is not too much, it never makes my face feel oily....I really really like this. I also have his Acid Peel which I really like and use once a week......I only use the cleanser on the mornings that I don't use the polish.....I don't use them both at the same time.......I don't feel it is necessary.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I still don't understand why you would polish before cleansing.  Are you supposed to polish while you are still wearing makeup?  I'd rather cleanse and remove the makeup and then polish. 

What are your thoughts?

@San Antonio Gal When watching the presentation it was said to polish first because it exfoliates and loosens all the dirt/debris, etc. so when you wash your face next it washes it all away. You use the polish once a day. So for me I use the polish every moring in the shower (as my makeup is already off from the night before) then cleanse. At night then I only need to cleanse. Hope that helps. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

What are your thoughts?

@San Antonio Gal When watching the presentation it was said to polish first because it exfoliates and loosens all the dirt/debris, etc. so when you wash your face next it washes it all away. You use the polish once a day. So for me I use the polish every moring in the shower (as my makeup is already off from the night before) then cleanse. At night then I only need to cleanse. Hope that helps. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  - that makes perfect sense using it in the morning - instead of the evening.  Thanks for clarifying.  I really do like the scrub and as I mentioned earlier,  I'm only using around 3 times a week, but my sample won't last forever.  I need to order some!