Respected Contributor

Right now I am using Beekman and liking cause it is gentle and "clean".  Been looking at Dr. Denese and now the Lancer TSV.  Any opinions on these products?  I am 67 and have good skin for my age not many wrinkles and only semi-dry mostly in winter.  I lean towards the kits that have exfoliating, cleansing and moisturizing products included.

Honored Contributor

I love the Lancer TSV that is coming up, I ordered it before and my skin loves it! I am 62 with combination skin!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with CANDLEQUEEN, in that the Lancer TSV is great!

Ordered it last year as well when it was a TSV, but this deal is better and on AD for 2 years.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I agree with CANDLEQUEEN, in that the Lancer TSV is great!

Ordered it last year as well when it was a TSV, but this deal is better and on AD for 2 years.

When is the Lancer TSV?

Esteemed Contributor

THE TSV IS ON THE 30TH, BUT UP FOR PRE-ORDER BEAUTY ADDICTION.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THE TSV IS ON THE 30TH, BUT UP FOR PRE-ORDER BEAUTY ADDICTION.

Thank you 

Respected Contributor

I had the Lancer discovery kit when it was first introduced and the cleanser and moisturizer were just average IMO.  The exfoliator is okay but I need to really be careful when using because it's a lot rougher than the Tatcha Rice Powder that I'm used to and use all the time.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've been a fan of Dr.Denese skincare products for years. I'm in your age range and have very sensitive skin with allergies and issues. I'm allergic to just about everything but I can use her products. I have seen results from day one and continue to see results. 

You only need to apply a little bit of product and it has a long shelf life. My skin reacts to any product that is to abrasive or you lather on. My skin has now become make up free after all these years. I never would have believed it.