Honored Contributor

I would be willing to try this line, but it's too pricey for me.

Contributor

I thought I heard her say she was wearing a hydrating oil.

Honored Contributor

The ebay sellers who have the sample kits listed made a killing today, no surprise there!!!

Regular Contributor

I have never tried this brand but bought it to give it a shot - like many others a lot of hype.  But I could only watch the show once - I tried the 2nd time and cant see Candace tell the same exact story 10x....like Josie Maran.  Very misleading if she had anythign on her face though during presentation  - they made it seem like she was wearing nothing on her face (except for eye and lip which I find silly_ - if you want to push a product - wear no makeup at all but I guess that won't happen).  Nothing bad about her skin but if she is 43 - dont think its anything amazing - I am 52 and my skin looks better than hers (and I have not yet tried this "amazing" product.

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31  - Hope you like it and come back to give a review at a later date.  I ordered the a sample of the polish on Ebay yesterday.  I wanted to make sure the polish was not too harsh for my skin as I have sensitive skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@DebNYC31  - Hope you like it come back to give a review at a later date.  I ordered the a sample of the polish on Ebay yesterday.  I wanted to make sure the polish was not too harsh for my skin as I have sensitive skin.

@San Antonio Gal @I wonder how the polish is.  Some reviews said it was harsh, like sandpaper.  When Elise Ivey had her facial on tv, she had no redness at all.  Also Candace said she had been demonstrating the product all day but her skin also had no redness.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@DebNYC31  - Hope you like it come back to give a review at a later date.  I ordered the a sample of the polish on Ebay yesterday.  I wanted to make sure the polish was not too harsh for my skin as I have sensitive skin.

@San Antonio Gal @I wonder how the polish is.  Some reviews said it was harsh, like sandpaper.  When Elise Ivey had her facial on tv, she had no redness at all.  Also Candace said she had been demonstrating the product all day but her skin also had no redness.  

@Snoopp  - Yes, I saw those reviews commenting about sandpaper.  I also noticed how Elise had zero redness.  I'm looking forward to trying the sample.  I am currently not using any type of scrub.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Candace just wiped off her face to show she's not wearing makeup.  I think her skin looks pretty good. Not many women can look that good without foundation.

Yes, it's expensive.  I'd be willing to try one of the samplers on Ebay because I'm curious.

The Ebay sampler kits are selling like crazy for about $15 for 2 sets. 

I had a sample of the exfoliant and it was much too harsh for my skin. I don't have super sensitive skin either. This stuff reminded me of the old school scrubs from years ago.

Honored Contributor

The second ingredient in the polish (scrub) is baking soda (sodium bicarbonate).

Honored Contributor

I ordered it, as I really like his Caviar Acid Peel a lot!