Trusted Contributor

Lancôme Genifique TS 3 - piece set on HSN

Is anyone buying this? Does anyone already use this? How has it worked out for you? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lancôme Genifique TS 3 - piece set on HSN

Sorry, for some reason I can't post the photo. Oh well. 

Trusted Contributor

I was just going to ask if anyone has ever used this. HSN runs a Genifique special quite frequently so it must sell well.

But does it work well?

Valued Contributor

I tried the 2pc set as a tsv several years ago and never could see any difference. And I literally have tried every skincare product out there since attending my first Jafra party at age 17. (There’s a blast from the past!) But what I have had noticeable results with is any Perricone product for the face, I cannot live without Philosophy’s Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream, and I switch off between Prai and Strivectin for neck and décolleté. (My doctor calls me his 64 yr. old patient who looks 44, so I’m not budging.🤣) 

Respected Contributor

I used if for a while then stopped because of the expense. I liked it and my skin was brighter. This TS is a smaller bottle than they had about 3 or 4 years ago. I do not like the night cream because it has heavy fragrance. I would say try it and see what you think. 

Honored Contributor

I believe it shows instant results for those who don't use peels, exfoliate on a daily basis. Any product will show amazing results the first time you use it in that situation. I was given the products to test; I do exfoliate daily and do a weekly peel. I stopped ALL of that and used just the Genifique line. My skin is dry to very dry and I'm post-menopause (thank you, surgery) as of the age 45. 

*It looked brighter the first time I used the serum. I applied it on the back of my hand and noticed that when I moved my hand, there was a distinct sheen to the skin. Can't call it glitter; it's a definite sheen. When you wash your face, it's gone. So of course you're going to see it and appear brighter after you apply it every morning.

*My skin dried out. After a week of using the products, my skin hurt. Red, tight. hurt. The mask made if far worse. Again, I applied everything to the back of my left hand and it also dried out: looked like I hadn't applied moisturizer to it, ever. 

* Stopped all the products, got my skin healthy again, and used each item, alone. No matter what I used from the line, it dried out my skin.

I know many buy it. Think of how many people live in the US, however, so the numbers LOOK big but reality-wise, it isn't. If you want to use Lancome, there are other better products in the company to use. If you want those specific benefits, there are better brands out there to use. JMHO.

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB - Morgen/Active Argan is back next week. Do you know what might be the specials?  I think she has a TTV. Hoping for another special for the 4 layer mask. Please notify me with updates! TY

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB - Morgen/Active Argan is back next week. Do you know what might be the specials?  I think she has a TTV. Hoping for another special for the 4 layer mask. Please notify me with updates! TY

I don't know just yet. I'll ask her on IG. I'll keep you up to date. There is a  bonus Size Overnight Stem Cell Elixir Treatment 1.7 oz listed which is fabulous! 

Trusted Contributor

The Lancôme Genifique TS 3  piece set has been on all morning. WOW! They are really selling it today. I'd love to try the mask. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I don't know just yet. I'll ask her on IG. I'll keep you up to date. There is a  bonus Size Overnight Stem Cell Elixir Treatment 1.7 oz listed which is fabulous! 

Excellent! I will look for the show items and appreciate your update

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri