Valued Contributor

Ladies who are using Perricone June tsv, a question...........

[ Edited ]

I've been using the two products for about thirty days no. My skin didn't have any issues with the products so that was good. I also just started on the  FFA and the photo plamsa. Not sure if I'm seeing any results yet. Wondered how others were doing with these products.

Also wondering if these two will last six months until the next autodeliverly.

Don't see how it could unless you're only spot treating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies who are using Perricone June tsv, a question...........

I would love to hear from women that use his No Foundation (the texture, finish, lasting power).  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I just ordered the blush, I have the hardest time finding that will last. I can apply and within a short time it disappears. Reviews are really good so hope I love it.

I tried the foundation a long time ago, before he had two shades, don't remember much about it except the original was pretty dark.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I would love to hear from women that use his No Foundation (the texture, finish, lasting power).  Cat HappyCat Happy

Kat, I posted about this on another thread recently ... I don't use any Perricone products, but I got a free sample (when I ordered some other skincare online) of his "No Foundation Foundation SERUM."  I read reviews that his other product - "No Foundation Foundation" is problematic for many colorwise and texturewise, but I was stunned by the serum product. The color blends perfectly with my natural color. I don't usually wear any foundation, just tinted SPF, but the serum is really great. Because I don't need any kind of heavy coverage, its lightweight texture just melts into my skin. Gives my face a sort of glowy (not shiny) completely natural look. I loved the sample so much that I actually bought a bottle at Sephora. Two or three tiny drops for my whole face means the bottle will last a really long time.   You might want to get a sample of it and try for yourself.

Honored Contributor

I've used the Neuro...facial cream for several years.  A small amount goes a long way and yes, it does usually make it to 6 months.  Just be careful not to squeeze out too much at once; that's easy to do with a thin-walled tube.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reply millieshops. I did learn the hard way to be very careful with that tube. The night cream is thicker so that one isnt a problem.

Honored Contributor

@AspenGrove wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Kat, I posted about this on another thread recently ... I don't use any Perricone products, but I got a free sample (when I ordered some other skincare online) of his "No Foundation Foundation SERUM."  I read reviews that his other product - "No Foundation Foundation" is problematic for many colorwise and texturewise, but I was stunned by the serum product. The color blends perfectly with my natural color. I don't usually wear any foundation, just tinted SPF, but the serum is really great. Because I don't need any kind of heavy coverage, its lightweight texture just melts into my skin. Gives my face a sort of glowy (not shiny) completely natural look. I loved the sample so much that I actually bought a bottle at Sephora. Two or three tiny drops for my whole face means the bottle will last a really long time.   You might want to get a sample of it and try for yourself.

Thank you so much.  I will definitely get a sample.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use many Perricone products.  I have been using Perricoen for over 5 years, and I have narrowed the arsenal to several products.

I love the foundation, the original.  I am fair to medium complected, with uneven coloring because of freckles.  I am 68, and have great skin, so people tell me all the time.  I didn't use to,  The foundation evens my skin tone, adds a smooth, illuminated glow.  Looks sooooooooo natural!  I use the original color, fair was too light and pink for me..  However although the original works for me, I couldn't have it a shade darker.  The color seems to take me from Winter to Summer seamlessly.

As too the question from OP about the "ffa".  Do you mean AFFA?  That product is one I use everyday and am never without.  I have never used it totally alone.  I always use acyl  cream under it.  Then I use a moisturizer over it.  It does firm the skin and seem to smooth it out a bit.  I notice when I go without it for a while big time, As soon as I apply it again, voile...wonderful.

The permanent effects may be a SLIGHT firmness and fine, fine lines smooth out.  I do not know how old you are, but at my age I notice everything!  I appreciate 3 or 4 fine lines disappearing!  LOL!

If I could suggest if and when you feel you want to buy, try High Potency Night time repair  It takes a while but all of a sudden your face is peeled, as if by magic.  Smooth, skiny, with refined pores.  I use it a few times a week. I am never ever without his eye lid serum.  That is a given

I buy my products from Perricone on sale.  I wait for 15% to 20% off, and I always go through mrrebates.  It all adds up.  His friends and family sale is a good time to buy

Valued Contributor

Hi shoekitty,

Yes it is the AFFA, I use it with the Neuropeptide cream next and then photo plasma. I'm wondering about the HPNR that you mentioned. Since I'm using the night cream that came in the TSV would I want to use that also?

I think cold plasma is one that I should add also. I'm trying not to over load my skin because I'm so sensitive .

Actually I'm a little older then you shoekitty. My skin was always good for my age but seems like the last year it went downhill so I figured Perricone might make a difference. if I just stick with it long enough to get results. I'm really bad about giving up too quick and moving on to try something else.

Valued Contributor

bumping