Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ladies, what's your FAVORITE SUNSCREEN?

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Skinn Collagenesis Daily Defense. It goes on easily, blends well and no white cast. I am interested in trying the new one by Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector. It helps to protect when using electronic devices.

@Tricolor  I too really like the Collegenesis Daily Defense spf 30 sunscreen ALOT. This truly applies like a breeze. Not greasy whatsoever. No stinky smell or heavy feeling like so many other products. Make up glides on beautifully. I received this in a kit last year and it has become my favorite. I heartedly recommend this to anyone looking ...

Currently available with free shipping. (Tks @sonechko)

312 969 2 pack 48.00 with AD available. Or,

312 218 3 pc 34.60 with face, eye and 6x spf lip balm.

I'd love to see a seasonal spf kit offered, preferably soon, like others Dazzlers have mentioned.

The Farmacy Green Screen sounds interesting too. I'm going to check it out. Do you know of anyone who has tried it? 

Woman Happy I am glad SOMEONE used that Evine Free Ship offer I posted, @rochelleS!  I thought - gee, people are NOT interested! Lol!

No, seriously, I'm happy it was helpful to you.

I do have Collagenesis Daily Defense spf 30, and I like it too! I still want to find something new and already made quite a list from all your, ladies suggestions! Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Clinique City block. I've been using it for years. It never breaks me out and doesn't leave a white cast. I want to try Drunk Elephant Sheer Defense it has great reviews.

Honored Contributor

Out-in-the-sun really isn't my thing but my favorite

natural sunscreen....tons of greens, fruits, vegetables.

Lots of antioxidants for natural protection.

Unless I know I'm going to be out for a period of time,

I don't, and never have, worn sunscreen.

Too many chemicals...

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS, I have only seen one review of the Farmacy Green Screen on Sephora. The review was excellent. I just saw that Evine has free shipping on Skinn. So tempted to pick up the duo of Daily Defense. It's just that I have too many packages coming this week. Lol! Just don't know how that happens.

Regular Contributor

My dermatologist, when asked what makes a sunscreen acceptable to you...he replied that any 'derm' will tell you that it must have zinc oxide - which few do.  I use elta MD, used to use their tinted one for face, but now have just used iT Cosmetics "Confidence in A Compact" ...which HAS ZINC OXIDE....

Most of the drugstore brands do not, so it is a waste of $$$.  

Right now I am using a cream on my legs following a biopsy that came back 'pre-cancerous' that will 'kill' any other pre-cancerous cells... for 4 weeks.  A tiny tube lasts about one week...at a cost after insurance of $157.50.  I am now very aware of sunscreen and what is important.

Respected Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

Love all the Supergoop products - and good old Coppertone

I love Supergoop too. I order the 18oz from Sephora for $50. And I also have free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

My favorite that I buy over and over is Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30.