Honored Contributor

Ladies seeking one "stick" that works for eyes/lips/cheeks

I just went searching back through older threads for the folks who were looking for a one-fits-all color product, and I may have come up with something that works for me, so wanted to share.

I often post about my Neutrogena Love, and yesterday, I tried MoistureSmooth Color #50, Warm Caramel.

My skin is chalk white, with a very slight blush when I'm warm/moving fast.

SO PLEASED- FOR ME, this one can definitely be shadow, blush, and lip color.

I found another color to try in my stash just yesterday. I'll post when I figure out how THAT color works.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies seeking one "stick" that works for eyes/lips/cheeks

Take a look at NARS multiples, specifically Copacabana, not sure if will be light enough for you or it has any sparkle. But it is worth a look.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I am also a NARS The Multiple fan, specifically the color Maui.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@violann

Thank you for this tip!

@Jacie@I am still oxox

I am finding that Laura Mercier sticks (bay for 10 ea) are THE replacement for my cocoa chubbier Clinique -- there does not seem to be a bad color in the bunch!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, I'm very interested in this concept.  Used to do this when I was younger, but began using brush on blush and never looked back (staying power).

I see NYX has some nice sticks on their site for $3!  But they are listed as "blush sticks."  Nothing says you could use them as lipstick though.

For $3, I might order a few.  I'm reading that the NARS sticks are sparkly, and that won't work for me. 

Any thoughts?

Super Contributor

I am loving clinique chubby sticks

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found alot of the Nars Multiples to be sparkly. The color Riviera was not sparkly at all though, and very nice for fair skin.
But I'm really loving Benefit Posie Tint to use cheeks, lips and eyes. They also have 3 other colors as well.